Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to ChopstickChatter • Oct 30, 2025
Title Blood River
I just need to get this off my chest. I fell asleep angry last night after watching Ep 20. I'm just going to put…
Oh what happened to his beard? I need to rewatch. I couldn't take my eyes off SMY, even when he veiled half his face.
3 1
Replying to Meenakshixo • Oct 28, 2025
Title Blood River
This is a masterpiece ♥ I am loving this so much and I really like all the characters in this too especially…
TBH, I was lukewarm toward GJ, having watched him in other dramas. So I was iffy about this drama but boy, he's good here! This drama is tops for me and I don't get the low rating or why people are saying that 2nd ML is stealing scenes cos GJ has the most screen presence for me.
3 2
Replying to xchosenz • Oct 28, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
I need him to team up with Imada.... I’ve seen one of her movies and a drama and now I’m obsessed with her…
Oh that one I like. I love the movie too! I wasn't that keen on him in a Japanese drama but if it's with her, I would watch!
0 1
Replying to Kitkat • Oct 28, 2025
Title Blood River
Am I the only one who likes Gong Jun’s voice?
I love it too.
2 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Oct 28, 2025
Title Blood River
While I can understand some people are confused or disappointed by Peng Xiao Ran’s (Mu Yumo) lack of screen…
You're right. Even though I'd love to see more of her, I am glad she is playing Mu Yumo and not Bai He Huai or we wouldn't get to see this cool, calm, and darker side. Enough of the cutie roles...I hope this will launch her into different types of roles in other dramas too.
2 1
On Sword and Beloved • Oct 27, 2025
The Eng subs for this show is really crap. If it doesn't get better, non-Mandarin audience will likely be left scratching their heads over the seemingly senseless dialogues.
3 3
Replying to xchosenz • Oct 27, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
please let’s not disregard other people’s hard work
Yeah, I was wondering who in the world is choo woong yoo. Never heard of him before.
1 0
On Blood River • Oct 27, 2025
Title Blood River
Wow. This show. So good. So good. So good. These were the words that echoed in my mind as I watched the last 2 episodes. The plot, the bluff, and the fights...what a blast!
17 0
Replying to Little Master • Oct 25, 2025
One is TLOFG? What are others?
One is Legend of the Female General that you'd mentioned, then there is Fated Hearts, and Shadow Love (which I didn't watch). All 3 had female generals and this is the 4th. But the background story do sound a tad similar to them. If we count Always My General which is not as popular, then this drama becomes the 5th about female general broadcast this year.
4 2
On Blood River • Oct 25, 2025
Title Blood River
The back story on ML's umbrella sword is funny. CH said it's ridiculous to pick the swords after ML assassinates and ML's reply, the dead won't know. LOLLLL.
5 0
On Blood River • Oct 24, 2025
Title Blood River
I remember watching Wu Xia as a child and loving them cos of the fight scenes. Sometimes there were romance, sometimes not but the fight scenes were the primary reason that got me hooked. This one gives me all the feels all over...the fight scenes are off-the-charts! Love it!
6 0
Replying to Mellow231 • Oct 24, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
Damn lee min ho and jcw know each other well..they were almost acting like long time friends 😲..didn't get…
Yeah, I love how friendly they were interacting with each other. They seem like they were setting up a dinner or meet...haha.
2 0
On The Manipulated • Oct 24, 2025
I love the individual posters! Vibes!!!

Here's a new article from Naver about JCW and The Manipulated. https://m.entertain.naver.com/home/article/437/0000461669

I love how they put it: "The savior of Disney+ is actor Ji Chang-wook . Beginning with The Worst Villain in 2023 , followed by Gangnam Be-side in 2024 and the upcoming Sculpture City , he's creating a genre that epitomizes Disney+'s signature noir, a genre that's synonymous with Ji Chang-wook himself." The JCW genre!
4 0
Replying to Eva Grace • Oct 23, 2025
He is not his ancestor,Pei fei is their ancestor and yes they got married.
Ooh...thank you!
0 0