Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to Mellow231 • Apr 2, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/is-ji-chang-wook-teaming-up-with-jun-ji-hyun-for-fantasy-drama-human-x-gumiho-after-colony-heres-what-we-know-1379572?ampWait…
Are they confusing the story with reality? Maybe the tension is in the story. LOL. I remember reading that the director of Lovestruck said JCW is so polite, he has a way to reject people without making the person feel bad.
0 0
Replying to paxxie • Mar 28, 2025
Title The Glory
I've only seen Xin Yunlai in this drama and In Between. I don't think he's the best but he's also not the worst…
His acting is decent for the role and it helps that he has the looks. I've watched him in Shen Li first and initially I thought his acting was horrible but it got better in the later part. He was okay in In Between. I think it's the roles they cast him. He definitely has a lot of room to improve.
1 0
Replying to xchosenz • Mar 28, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
apparently ji chang wook is going to work with actress Jun Ji hyun in a fantasy drama https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/109/0005270743
Wow. There is Colony the movie with her and now a drama? I would love to see them together in a drama. Movies are too short!
0 0
Replying to Drama_Bunny chan • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Glory
what's up with him not just saying his feelings, we can all see u like her 😏
He thinks she's too brainy but doesn't have a head for love. LOL.
0 0
Replying to LilTeemo • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Glory
I feel like they purposely focused the camera on Zhuang Yuxin's mole under her lip. There has to be a reason for…
I thought it was just a tactic to show audience that it's the same person in different scenes cos they didn't show her entire face.
0 0
Replying to eutsnnyl • Mar 27, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
"The bar owner friend was one of those who guarded her & carried her coffin during her funeral. He is brave &…
Thanks for this! But why do you put this in a spoiler? Not everyone will click in to read.
2 0
Replying to J348 • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Glory
WZR can do no wrong in my eyes. She’s an excellent actress 💕💕💕
In the earlier episodes, I thought her acting was over-the-top. It didn't help that I've seen her in other similar roles too. But as the drama progresses, I'm so impressed by her interpretation of the role. Really top class!
1 1
Replying to cupidwnhee • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Glory
I dont get those who speak bad on the ml. they are blind, this man literally can carry out his role very well.…
I don't understand the critique against the acting of the cast at all. They're all doing well and I agree that the ML portrays his role adequately. He has little nuances that give his hard-to-read character some depth.
10 0
Replying to Stellovet • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Glory
I love that both are not the usual pretty boys. They’re handsome. ❤️
Yes, and manly too!
0 0
Replying to RetiredProf • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Glory
😮 You have planted this in my brain, and I can’t get it out.🥰
I am actually glad with the resemblance here cos I really miss DL.
1 1
Replying to Snoop777 • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Glory
Lol yes, I think lots of people have said that when he appeared in Legend of Shen Li
Oh I hadn't come across those comments. In fact, I didn't think they look alike then but somehow there's more resemblance in this show. Maybe it's the way the hair is styled.
0 0
On The Glory • Mar 24, 2025
Title The Glory
The more I watch, the more I feel ML resembles Deng Lun.
9 7
Replying to Wookie • Mar 23, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
I saw something related to highest paid & I was like how the f*** people can be this dumb, even the previous on…
Same thoughts. I was like...geez is this for real? I've never seen his name on the top 10 at all.
1 0
Replying to Jaid • Mar 23, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
Bro's pr is very weak to be honest. Maximum New Watcher doesn't even know him (recently saw a reel where someone…
Really? Why judge his PR based on some random reels and comments? Perhaps the ones you saw/read were just following a different group and JCW is just not on their list. I've seen so many of these kinds of reels that excludes a lot of top actors. Also, if his PR is so weak, he wouldn't be getting that many endorsement deals and acting offers. I actually think his agency is doing a great job promoting him to the right groups.
1 0
On The First Frost • Mar 22, 2025
Can someone tell me how many episodes the torment of knowing the pervert is still around till the resolution? I am stuck at ep 21 and can't seem to watch on cos of that.
1 2