Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
On A Dream within a Dream • Jun 26, 2025
Her many deaths remind me of Love Game in Eastern Fantasy...but funnier cos she doesn't die the same way. And the songs are hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣
10 1
Replying to Lutien • Jun 15, 2025
Title Feud
The philosophical debates is one of highlights for me. When they both sharing an opinion, I keep thinking how…
Yes, me too. I love their convo and debates. At first I thought this was from a novel but I realized there is no novel. The lines are very well written, especially in Mandarin. The language can convey so much depth in just a few words.
0 0
On Feud • Jun 14, 2025
Title Feud
Sometimes the storyline is a bit confusing due to the constant toggling between white and black hair lol. I'd followed the story but midway forgot if the current story is present or past. I had to go back to rewatch ep 16 to confirm. But what I do love about this drama is the dialogue. They've got a lot of depth. Yesterday, HRY summed about about the mortal life to BJS in a few lines.

凡人一生、不过百年、却要经历生老病死悲欢离合。短短百年、欢喜之时、恍若一瞬。悲痛之时、却似万年。

It was so good, I had to pause there and then to copy the words. For those who do not understand Mandarin, this is the translation:

“A mortal’s life lasts no more than a hundred years, yet within that time, one must endure birth, aging, illness, and death, along with the joys and sorrows of parting and reunion. In these fleeting hundred years, moments of happiness pass in the blink of an eye, while times of sorrow seem to stretch on for ten thousand years.”
14 2
Replying to H_H • Jun 12, 2025
Title Feud
I‘m at first episodes can anyone tell me if it gets better? The story telling from the beginning seems a bit…
The first 2 -3 episodes are not so great cos of a lack of hook but it does get better as their history unfolds. It really depends on your personal preference as well. I think it got better for me from ep 4 or 5 onwards. I'm also watching because I like the leads and the cast.
0 0
Replying to 13233858 • Jun 12, 2025
Title Feud
He suggested that because he thought it would be the easiest way to become higher gods
Yup but it turned out to be his nightmare. He should have realized they're opposing twins, not even opposite twins.
1 1
On Feud • Jun 12, 2025
Title Feud
BJS should never have suggested doing the mortal realm with HRY in the first place. He asked for it.
7 4
Replying to QD28 • Jun 11, 2025
Title Feud
Ep 13 & 14 kind of boring. Not liking the trajectory that this is going. FL has gone rogue. The comedy seems out…
I thought it was quite interesting because it's part of the buildup to FL intense hate for ML. I'm quite intrigued.
2 0
On Feud • Jun 9, 2025
Title Feud
I really love how Hua Ru Yue made her grand entrance riding on top of her white snake. When she was talking about her fave color in the mortal realm, I thought she'll say white. 🤣
15 2
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Jun 9, 2025
Title Feud
am I the only one that thinks maybe the little boy she saves is tied to or is her senior who loves her?
I thought of that too! But on 2nd thoughts, the timeline doesn't seem to match. We'll see.
1 1
Replying to My universe • Jun 9, 2025
Title Feud
From preview we definitely saw his jaw dropping lol. Li qinyue really confused him thinking she is not hua ru…
Yesh! I'm all for girl power!
2 0
On Feud • Jun 9, 2025
Title Feud Spoiler
In the scene where she attempted to kill the white snake, I thought it was obvious the sword didn't touch the snake? But somehow the snake dropped and there was a pool of blood. Also that sword that was pierced into the white snake is the one we're seeing in ep 11 preview right? So the plan was for Ling Er to repair it while she's at this god forsaken place? Very interesting.
5 1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jun 9, 2025
Title Feud
I may be the only one who is waiting for episode 12 the most, the love tribulation arc.Bai Lu's character (LQY…
I'm so nervous whenever they get so close up with each other, wondering if it's a 💋 or a 🗡️ next.
4 1
Replying to My universe • Jun 9, 2025
Title Feud
From preview we definitely saw his jaw dropping lol. Li qinyue really confused him thinking she is not hua ru…
I want to see his jaw touch the floor. Haha. I hope the twist doesn't disappoint.
0 2
Replying to random69 • Jun 9, 2025
Title Feud
I'm pretty sure he already knew since Episode 1, or even earlier. The line 'I could never fail to recognize my…
Yeah, he was definitely suspicious and kept testing her. But each time, she outwitted him and caused him to doubt. Let's see if she's able to outwit him completely today.
0 0
On Feud • Jun 9, 2025
Title Feud
Wow, the preview in episode 11 seems to confirm what we've been thinking, with more plot twists. It's looking thrilling now. Can't wait to see ML's jaw drop to the ground.
4 6
Replying to renebaebae • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
I've just started this series and somehow it feels off to me. I don't know what seems off. I don't think it's…
The intro lacks a hook. If I hadn't read the synopsis or seen the trailer, I might have dropped it. I think it only got a bit more interesting when they started revealing scenes of the past. Another thing that was off for me was the background comic relief effect. It was annoying, and though it lessened, I still hear it in the latest episodes.
4 1
On Feud • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
I read so many comments about the dubbed voice and while watching, I thought they were using their voice. I thought they sounded like themselves. But I'm more annoyed with those comic relief sounds in the background. I hope we hear less of it as the drama continues. Honestly, the initial episodes were rather meh for me but I'm keeping up cos I'm interested to see the intensity of their feud.
8 2
On Forget You Not • Jun 3, 2025
Rene Liu. I love her dramas from long ago. Surprised that she's both a screenwriter and director here. She's good!
3 0
Replying to Claddagh • May 31, 2025
I rated 10 as well but I felt that the 2 last episodes were not the same quality. Some characters just made stupid…
I felt one death was unnecessary. As for the pace, I guess it would be nicer if they gave more breathing space but compared to many Cdramas, this one really concluded properly. At least viewers were left satisfied by the ending...unlike many others where the reunite scene is at the gate or from a distance and we have to imagine their happily ever after. 😝
0 1