Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 30, 2025
A perfect 10! Some said the ending was rush but I thought it's just fine. At least we get closures all round. The best part of the show is how the ML communicated that he finally understood the FL's POV. And there were no unnecessary angst.
12 5
Replying to wookie • May 29, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
I started watching empress ki for ji chang wook and read the comments…but all i can see is hate towards his…
It depends on your preference. During the time of airing, there were a lot of people rooting for his character even though he was cowardly and pathetic. Personally, I rooted for him cos he was very convincing in that role.
2 0
Replying to gingerkiss • May 27, 2025
I wonder if she is reacting because she is angry that she and her husband weren't invited to the deer meet. She…
I agree. Hope she's not so narrow-minded.
0 1
Replying to ymynym • May 27, 2025
i hate lady yulou but really, her presence keeps stirring the plot lol she really exists just to stir the plot
True...I wished she was killed along with her brother but then again, there would be no plot.
2 0
Replying to Enigma05 • May 27, 2025
I’ve read through all of your comments in regards to DQ and why she doesn’t want to send the army as reinforcements,…
I wonder if she is reacting because she is angry that she and her husband weren't invited to the deer meet. She didn't know why they were not invited and when she questioned her brother, he couldn't give her the proper answer cos he also did not know.
1 3
Replying to deejells • May 22, 2025
I hope this show goes on netflix so others are able to watch
Yes, it is! Somebody mentioned it in an earlier comment and I just checked... premieres next Tuesday!
4 1
Replying to Mhd • May 22, 2025
Guys, I an new to cdrama world, Iv been watching kdrama almost 10 years now and all the stories are the same and…
Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Falling into Your Smile
Crush
Dating in the Kitchen
Everyone Loves Me
Ski into Love
The Best Thing
To Fly with You
Meet Yourself
Legally Romance

All are contemporary C-dramas I would recommend.
2 0
Replying to Shin Mun • May 22, 2025
The Prisoner of Beauty is on Netflix coming at this Mondayyy 🥳🥳🥳
Woohoo...but they're so late. Now I wish I started watching this later then I can watch it on Netflix. But I hope it trends well on Netflix.
4 1
Replying to casualhero • May 20, 2025
Now that I think about it, none of the Song Zu Er dramas I've watched have happy endings. Even when the source…
Oh you mean period dramas? This is the 2nd time I'm watching her in period dramas. I've mostly watched her in contemporary ones. But based on the synopsis of the story, I get the impression that this is HE. So fingers crossed.
2 1
Replying to gingerkiss • May 19, 2025
I'm probably in the minority who doesn't mind him that much. Could be cos I've watched him in Joy of Life and…
Wahahaha...that's apt! Snake tail! No wonder I loathe it.
3 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • May 19, 2025
it's been ages since I found a cdrama that I haven't dropped at ep 1. and I actually feel chemistry between the…
We're up to ep 15 and it's still great! Enjoy!
4 1
Replying to Emjay • May 19, 2025
Dear @daisy, being bias also has nothing to with me liking or not this drama for me to watch something else. I…
Same to you. I’m done wasting time with Egozilla. 😶‍🌫️😉
0 1
Replying to Emjay • May 19, 2025
Dear @daisy, being bias also has nothing to with me liking or not this drama for me to watch something else. I…
WDYM? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! 🤣🤣🤣
1 3
Replying to onmyway123 • May 19, 2025
So, when our girl went to convince mini snake Wei Yan to check on his grandma, 😏 she caught him straight-up…
I'm probably in the minority who doesn't mind him that much. Could be cos I've watched him in Joy of Life and found his character quite interesting then. The only thing I dislike in this drama is his curly ponytail.
7 3
Replying to Mstique • May 19, 2025
I also prefer manly men. The mls in Rebel Princess and Love and Destiny arr still the standard for what a General/…
I love Love and Destiny and I love the ML there despite all the protest about his looks back then. I was talking to someone the other day and we were laughing about why do generals in Cdramas look so fair? Did they have sunblock back then? LOL.
2 0
Replying to Emjay • May 19, 2025
Dear @daisy, being bias also has nothing to with me liking or not this drama for me to watch something else. I…
Ok, so I'm inept in reading...not comprehension. You happier now? LOL.
2 5
Replying to Emjay • May 19, 2025
Dear @daisy, being bias also has nothing to with me liking or not this drama for me to watch something else. I…
What's wrong with defending an actress I like? Especially when this is her drama we're discussing? Just move on. At least I didn't tell you off for shoving another actress's name here.
4 7
Replying to Lunamonn • May 19, 2025
Just my opinion, all cast is good.. except Xuan lu and snow kong supposed to exchange characters. I think snow…
I think current casting is good. Snow Kong is pretty but she doesn't have that weightiness about her that's needed for Su E Huang.
2 0
Replying to MoonPrsmPwr • May 19, 2025
Honestly, I feel like if yangzi was in this, you would be speaking differently. I’m not sure what episode you…
Hurt me? Hahaha. Come on...this is just an exchange of comments. I don't get personal unless people insult me directly. I'm just glad Song Zu Er is playing this role. It could be other actresses for sure, and I sense you're frustrated, but the reality is that it is Song Zu Er, and she did a great job, as proven by the metrics.
3 0