Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to bloomingtide • Sep 25, 2022
Ngl, i lost count how often i had the wish to poke the characters and yell "DO SOMETHING!" in the hour of episode…
Personally this one makes more sense for me because the mystery room was always there and as audience, most of us guessed it was connected to YGR so it's not a huge surprise. I also get the stupidity but to me, it's not stupid for stupid sake. They hesitated taking action against the evil man cos they wanted to protect someone they love and many a times, IRL, our hearts make us do stupid things. Whereas the surprise element in FOE was much more makjang for the sake of it and it spoiled the first half which was good.

But in any case, even though it made sense, I don't like this subplot either. Basically I don't like makjang stuff so yeah, I prefer no conflicts or they be resolved real quickly. If they can do so within the next episode, I still think this drama is a good watch.
3 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Sep 24, 2022
Ngl, i lost count how often i had the wish to poke the characters and yell "DO SOMETHING!" in the hour of episode…
The coma and later the revived evil patient reminded me of Flowers of Evil which was even more makjang. LOL. And because I watched that one, this one seems bearable to me. But still, I found ep 14 very hard to watch. I just want to get over with the conflict and get back to wish granting. I hope the last 2 episodes will overcompensate somewhat and soothe all the pain and heartaches.
1 2
Replying to shuting • Sep 23, 2022
This drama started with a You Are My Glory + Rattan feeling, but then it went downwards. I was looking forward…
First few episodes were good but it went downhill. The story of the first leads is draggy and the story of the second leads is silly. The only redeeming factors to watch for me are the cute FL and the handsome ML but separately. Haha. Oh well...I hope it picks up.
1 0
Replying to Zora • Sep 23, 2022
I loved season one, I don't want to ruin it for me. I have been only seeing people say the season is bad. Should…
If you had liked season 1, watch this too. Up till current episode, I have to say I prefer season 1 but only marginally. I watch this because Xiao Qi is super duper cute in season 1 and she's the same here. Maybe story is not what I've expected but it's entertaining still.
4 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Sep 23, 2022
Ep 14 is hard to watch. I like this drama cos they don't sensationalize death and make it too depressing. But the backstories are really a pain to watch. I hope there is a swift and proper closure by the next episode and we at least have the last episode to heal all our hearts.

On another note, I'm quite in awe of Won Ji An. That gal is a gem!
5 0
Replying to Tejas • Sep 22, 2022
Why the ML is shown so weak in this show, all bark and no bite. I want to see some action from him. His father…
Hmm...have you heard that restraint is strength under control? I'm not sure what you mean by action but going around lashing/bashing people isn't real strength. Not taking action is also not always weakness.
6 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Sep 21, 2022
Wow ep 13 isn't what I'd expected. It's getting heavy and dark but at the same time more interesting. For those saying 2nd half is boring, I wonder if I'm watching the same drama as them. I say this show deals with a lot of stuff. Sung Dong II is really convincing as a cancer patient.
8 2
Replying to Eternal Love Of Dream • Sep 21, 2022
That is her real voice and has a real voice. China has new regulations where you have to use your own voice for…
Thanks for the explanation. Much appreciated. I guess there's some catching up to do for those who were used to having their voice dubbed. But I need to go back and watch Li Qin's past dramas. Maybe my memory failed me and she had her voice dubbed previously too.
3 1
Replying to Eternal Love Of Dream • Sep 21, 2022
That is her real voice and has a real voice. China has new regulations where you have to use your own voice for…
Ah ok. No wonder she sounds familiar. I remember watching her in other dramas and she definitely didn't sound stiff.
2 7
On Thousand Years for You • Sep 21, 2022
Started out enjoying the drama but by ep 10 or so, it kinda lost its appeal for me. Is the FL using her own voice or was it dubbed? The delivery is rather stiff like she's reading a script. As for the ML, he is worse. Sounds monotonous and he really can't act.
3 11
Replying to Whale Warrior • Sep 20, 2022
As a Ji chang Wook fan, I seriously think he need a change in management or something. He's extremely terrible…
I may not like all of his dramas but as a JCW fan, I respect all his choices because he is professional about all the roles he played and he thinks about what kind of impact he wants to make by taking them on (based on his interviews). Directors and fellow actors have openly praised him so I'm darn proud of him.

Even though I enjoyed Healer, it is not my favorite drama. I actually like Lovestruck a lot even though it seems like a smaller production because of the story, format, and of course his acting.

You know, we can wail at his choices blah blah blah but at the end of the day, it's his life. He could be happy with projects that yield lesser impact for all we know. It's not a crime you know for some people who choose happiness/satisfaction over money and fame?

JCW was not my first fav K celeb but he's the only one I still follow. Without mentioning names, I had liked another actor who I suppose you can say grow from strength to strength. But I stopped watching his dramas now even though they're supposedly written by big names. Why? A lot of form and no substance and I can't give credit to him as an actor because he is really lacking in that department. Whereas for JCW, he may pick a normal script and I enjoy watching it thoroughly just because he puts his heart to bringing the character to life. I have a lot of respect for this man as an actor who puts his heart in his craft.

And I may sound harsh but I still wanna put this out: if you cannot respect his choices, please don't go round calling yourself his fan cos to me, you're clearly not.
10 0
Replying to ponnu • Sep 18, 2022
Person Ji Chang Wook
Most of his female co-stars look comfortable with him. He is also touchy with them as well.
Most of the recent ones I don't see him being touchy with them. More like they with him. I could be wrong of course but just based on what I've seen so far.
1 0
Replying to Meela • Sep 17, 2022
I just finished ep8 and I'm enjoying it. However disappointed with the low quality, editing, lighting, etc.
Watched all 8 episodes and like it so far too. The story and the leads are good to me though I agree the CGI is substandard.
1 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Sep 16, 2022
It could be worst! At the beginning of watching this show, I thought the reveal would be KTS was his dad.
Haha...I didn't take your comment as a bad thing. I just thought it could be worst if my earlier conjecture was true.
1 0
Replying to Boulevard of Teary Kisse • Sep 16, 2022
Person Ji Chang Wook
I hope his next drama gets a 9+ rating here 😩
It will never get a 9+ rating. Even his best work that everyone raved about is 8.9. There are some people who would just rate his dramas low for the sake of it.
1 0
Replying to Ketita • Sep 16, 2022
These kids were so cuteee
Yeah, I like the side story of the kids and seeing how YGR interacted with them. I hope they find a good home.
1 0
Replying to shim • Sep 16, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me Spoiler
damn that was some makjang plot twist at the end of this episode lmaooo
It could be worst! At the beginning of watching this show, I thought the reveal would be KTS was his dad.
2 2
Replying to Mubee • Sep 16, 2022
This would be 8.8 if it was on Netflix. It is so goodddd
I wish it is on Netflix!
0 0