Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere out of nowhere
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2019

theematchabun

somewhere out of nowhere
Replying to theematchabun • Apr 30, 2021
I didn’t care much for Hao Du or Leyan. Yes, A’sun & Chang Ge are awesome. Although, I like Chang Ge & Leyan’s…
Although it’s not shown in a overt romantic manner like the drama, A’sun & Chang Ge’s relationship in the manhua is beautiful & well written/developed.
1 0
Replying to theematchabun • Apr 30, 2021
I didn’t care much for Hao Du or Leyan. Yes, A’sun & Chang Ge are awesome. Although, I like Chang Ge & Leyan’s…
Yes read it lol! The dynamic is different than the drama but its so fun lol.
2 0
Replying to theematchabun • Apr 30, 2021
I didn’t care much for Hao Du or Leyan. Yes, A’sun & Chang Ge are awesome. Although, I like Chang Ge & Leyan’s…
I love how he such a doofus sometimes lol. Thats why he has Chang Ge as his trustee strategist.
0 1
Replying to theematchabun • Apr 30, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
I didn’t care much for Hao Du or Leyan. Yes, A’sun & Chang Ge are awesome. Although, I like Chang Ge & Leyan’s…
A’sun develops a relationship with Chang Ge as a boy. At one point in the story, A’sun calls Chang Ge ‘brother’. Here in the manhua, their relationship is no longer strategist and lord but of friendship/brothers in arm. He has the upmost respect for her & he sees Chang Ge as his equal, still not knowing she’s a girl. So when Master Qin tells A’sun Chang Ge’s is a girl, A’sun is shocked to the core lol.

Their relationship doesn’t become romantic/although vague, until later after he finds her during the Taoist Temple arc. A’sun in the manhua is indeed much in love with her lol.
4 2
Replying to theematchabun • Apr 30, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
I didn’t care much for Hao Du or Leyan. Yes, A’sun & Chang Ge are awesome. Although, I like Chang Ge & Leyan’s…
When A’sun remembers slightly gripping Change Ge by the shoulder and calling her ‘brother’ lol. I love his face reaction. He’s so stunned.
2 1
Replying to theematchabun • Apr 30, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
I didn’t care much for Hao Du or Leyan. Yes, A’sun & Chang Ge are awesome. Although, I like Chang Ge & Leyan’s…
I know right. A’sun is like how can this person be a woman but she’s also super amazing lol
0 3
Replying to theematchabun • Apr 30, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
I didn’t care much for Hao Du or Leyan. Yes, A’sun & Chang Ge are awesome. Although, I like Chang Ge & Leyan’s…
Master Qin tells A’sun & Mujin lol. Their reaction is hilarious.

A’sun was flabbergasted.
1 17
Replying to Kaju • Apr 30, 2021
Yup, idk why but action scenes on ground looks more intense to me, flying here and there sometimes snatches something…
It’s really good. I find myself rewinding to rewatch the fight scenes. Even the hand to hand style/close combat is super intricate but has weight to it.
7 1
On The Long Ballad • Apr 30, 2021
One of TLB strongest suite is action sequences/fight choreography. It’s really well done. Leo is excels in that department here. Dilraba is pretty good too.

I know that fight/acrobatics is popular in historical/Wuxia dramas but I love that the action scenes in TLB are more grounded/realistic. I love when A’sun kicks. A’sun is really good at kicking people lol. It so satisfying to watch. Ever night also has really great action sequences.
21 24
Replying to Kaju • Apr 30, 2021
Start up aired for two months, this still hasn't complete it's first month so ig this is something. For c-dramas,…
Lol, that could be it. 30k is a lot.
0 0
Replying to 8957229 • Apr 30, 2021
That is not the kind of drama to have soooooo many comments and discussion on though =.=
C-drama tends to have better character development/characterization for the characters. Their historical dramas are definitely much more engaging although I like contemporary Kdramas.
2 0
Replying to 8957229 • Apr 30, 2021
That is not the kind of drama to have soooooo many comments and discussion on though =.=
I heard mixed things but haven’t seen it so I can’t comment lol
0 2
Replying to theematchabun • Apr 30, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
I didn’t care much for Hao Du or Leyan. Yes, A’sun & Chang Ge are awesome. Although, I like Chang Ge & Leyan’s…
During the grassland arc in the manhua, A’sun actually doesn’t know that Chang Ge is a girl. Mimi is a slave sent to Eagles camp and Chang Ge asks for Mimi to be hers lol.

I love Chang Ge & Mimi (TдT) in the manhua.
1 27
Replying to Tsukushi Makino • Apr 30, 2021
In my personal opinion I do like Leyan and Hao dou but i love Sun and Change story a bit more ....I wish to see…
I didn’t care much for Hao Du or Leyan. Yes, A’sun & Chang Ge are awesome. Although, I like Chang Ge & Leyan’s friendship. More female friendship is a plus! I wish we got to see more of ChangGe & Mimi because I love their ‘married’ relationship in the manhua lol.
5 29
Replying to Kaju • Apr 30, 2021
Start up aired for two months, this still hasn't complete it's first month so ig this is something. For c-dramas,…
True. But I’m surprised that for. 16 ep drama, Start Up garnered such a huge conversation lol.
0 4
On The Long Ballad • Apr 30, 2021
Is this the most commented c-drama here on drama list? That’s huge lol. I think the most commented drama on here is Startup. That has like 30k for a 16 ep show.
4 22
Replying to Phoenix314 • Apr 30, 2021
I have also read manhua...I know manhua is superior...But if you search about the real historical figures in the…
I love the manhua’s portrayal of A’sun. A’sun in the drama is completely different but I do understand why he acts the way he does.

The political intrigue in the manhua is so engaging. The drama is melo dramatic to my disliking.
0 0