I usually love OCN, but this was so over the top, just sci fi heaped on testosterone.So far it's one massively…
From someone who has read the webtoon, the flow & storytelling has a much more organic flow in the comic than the show so far. I believe they adapted 10 chapters lol in 1 ep. Although I would agree, dont expect complex characters lol. If you want character driven shows this one might not be for you. Its more along the line of action & sci fi aspect. Its more story driven although the webcomic does have much more depth/details. Everything is super condensed in the 1st ep & drastic character changes.
Okay, who else just straight up ships Seo Woo with Ji Soo in a love-at-first-sight turn of events? Cause that…
I was like WOW are they going to fall in love lol. Her first reaction to JS had romantic subtext while her first reaction to HW was like he just some guy lol. Which is quite refreshing. Usually F/L are heads over heel for the main guy in the first interaction/meet but here, all she care for is music & keeping her job while minding her business.
People arent 'haters' or 'nagging like little kids and so toxic' when they have legitimate criticism of the show.…
Theres plenty of people who enjoyed the show & those who didnt. Art is subjective. People arent going to have the same opinion as you. Also, I ignore hate comments that has no weight to it.
some haters so funny in comment section , they nagging like little kids and so toxic whatever This drama will…
People arent 'haters' or 'nagging like little kids and so toxic' when they have legitimate criticism of the show. Not everyone will like the show like you do & that's completely fine. Theres plenty of glaring issues as to why many do not like IC. Also people can simply not like the show because its just not their preference.
How can you meet many times with someone, chat with them AND eat with them without asking for their name ? Just…
I was thinking the same lol. I mean wouldnt you want to introduced yourself when you meet someone new lol. I mean he can always lie about his name though.
IW is such a downer . JS obviously had depression. He shouldve reached out to her more. Its just sad & messed…
The weather already seemed terrible. Okay maybe the word su*c*de is a strong word. I felt like because she found her happy place that she wa fine dy*ng there in the heavy snow. Yes, people in those current situation dont think rationally but depressed person's action are unpredictable. It just seemed like she was willingly to d*e or planned to that day?
IW is such a downer . JS obviously had depression. He shouldve reached out to her more. Its just sad & messed…
Yes. He definitely has it too but hes avoids her most of the time. Communication is key. I think it can be interpreted that way because it seems that way, atleast to me. Like she had no more sense of living. I mean who decides to pick a heavy snowy day like that to go visit a grave or that little wooden place. She didnt call for help either? The tree branch falling occurred but she seems like she was ready to d*e.
I'm on the fence about watching this drama. Could people here help me decide by providing a few positives or negatives?
If your into emotionally driven shows with great music & fair acting then this one might be for you. It is slow pace & the storytelling isnt straight forward so be advised lol. Its not confusing at all though, its just jumps a bit around. Its like a puzzle. The more you watch the more you learn about the characters & story. The setting & tone is melancholic, plus there's pretty people lol. Likable characters so far. No one is loud or obnoxious. Visually, it looks good.
The cinematography is absolutely insane here. Top notch beautiful!
But people actually DO have fair & valid
constructive criticism as to why they do not like Yiseo.
occurred but she seems like she was ready to d*e.