News
Replying to While You Were Sleeping • Jun 2, 2017
Title While You Were Sleeping
Replying to deleted comment
yes...it leaves much to the imagination haha
1 0
Replying to While You Were Sleeping • Jun 2, 2017
Title While You Were Sleeping
Replying to deleted comment
indeed. it's so.....mysterious lol
0 0
Replying to Amastris Dratwka • Jun 2, 2017
Title TV Novel: A Sea of Her Own
27 episodes in; the acting is wooden; I feel no chemistry from the leads; and it's going into the typical…
I agree. I have no idea why I'm still watching at this point but i'm 69 episodes in and Soo In STILL doesn't have a personality. The whole point of long dramas is character development. Why is she still so boring? xD
2 0
Ceki • May 19, 2017
Article Korean Actors We Will Be Missing For The Next 2 Years!
Noooo! Ji Chang Wook!!! and Joo Won!!!! and pretty much everyone else I love.....why you do this to me =((((( i'm going into mourning.
1 0
On Fujiko • Apr 30, 2017
Title Fujiko
did anyone else feel like there were a lot of plot holes and things left unresolved in this?
1 1
Replying to TheGrowlingStomach • Mar 18, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
does anyone know the name of the song that was playing when she was beating up those gangsters in episode 1?
thanks but I think that's the soundtrack from Empress Ki. Don't get me wrong, I love it and Empress Ki in general but it's not the song i'm looking for.
0 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Mar 18, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
does anyone know the name of the song that was playing when she was beating up those gangsters in episode 1?
5 4
Replying to Afsii • Mar 10, 2017
Title Missing 9 Spoiler
and the ending officially ruined the drama (: (: ahhh what a beautiful sight to see (: so hee's brother casually…
agreed. that part was so unrealistic I actually found myself double checking to make sure if it was actually the ending or just some random footage of the actors and actresses joking around as a sort of blooper credit scene. wtf writers?
5 0
On Missing 9 • Mar 9, 2017
Title Missing 9
the first few episodes were really good but I felt like it lost alot of its momentum later on. I think they should have included more mystery and suspense surrounding the island. I still liked it, just think that it could have been alot better.
4 0
Replying to TheGrowlingStomach • Feb 17, 2017
Title The Universe’s Star
so how many episodes is in this? It says 21 on here but I just finished episode 6 and that was most definitely…
oh! okay, that makes sense. thank you =)
0 0
On The Universe’s Star • Feb 17, 2017
Title The Universe’s Star
so how many episodes is in this? It says 21 on here but I just finished episode 6 and that was most definitely a final episode. so....just what?
1 5
Replying to TheGrowlingStomach • Feb 15, 2017
Article 6 Ways Dramas Make You Doubt Yourself!
i've always wondered about #3. I mean are people over there just overly fragile or am I just a mf hulk or…
lol same here. I always sleep with my fan on. it will seriously be below freezing outside and I'll have the fan on and I haven't died yet so either we're just extremely hard to kill off, or the whole fan and early death by illness thing is a myth. personally, I liked to think that I have the lifespan of a cockroach but that's just me.
1 0
cityhunter • Feb 15, 2017
Article 6 Ways Dramas Make You Doubt Yourself!
i've always wondered about #3. I mean are people over there just overly fragile or am I just a mf hulk or something? Apparently,if you spend 10 minutes in a light drizzle in dramaland then there is a 99% chance that you'll be deathly ill the next day. like damn, be gross for once and eat some dirt or something, you're immune system is shit
3 4
On Love for a Thousand More • Jan 29, 2017
Title Love for a Thousand More Spoiler
is no one going to comment about how infuriating that ending was? I mean wtf? writers, some clarification would be nice. or a season 2. with that clarification. thank you
4 1
On Leh Nangfah • Jan 29, 2017
Title Leh Nangfah
how is being turned into a bird by night a curse? that's sounds freaking awesome.
7 0
On Missing 9 • Jan 26, 2017
Title Missing 9
I'm already loving this drama. I love all the suspense and mystery surrounding it. It reminds me a bit of the American series Arrow which I was also rather fond of. Such a refreshing break from all the typical predictable chaebol dramas.
2 0
On My Girl • Jan 25, 2017
Title My Girl
i've never seen anyone quite as annoying as Se Hyun except maybe when she played in innocent man. >=(
2 0
Replying to gooheajung • Jan 16, 2017
Person Seo Woo
she looks like a Barby doll
more like a BRATZ doll
6 0
On Janie Tienphosuwan • Jan 7, 2017
Person Janie Tienphosuwan
this lady is seriously one of the prettiest people I've ever seen in my life.
10 0
On Raeng Ngao • Jan 7, 2017
Title Raeng Ngao Spoiler
I really liked that they were able to spin an enticing story without all the annoying cliches. the only problem I had with this whole thing was Veekit rapes her and they still end up together? I'm sorry but what? Thats a little messed up.
2 0
