Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: March 09
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 5, 2017
On BTS: The Return • May 11, 2026
As an old army watching this touched my heart. I love how honest they are, even in their vulnerability and their worries. I didn't realise it until later but that was one of the things i loved about them. I also liked how they talked about aging, that their older now. So, am i lol, my bday is the same as Yoongi's. I think their in a chapter that we dont see much in kpop. 13 yrs and counting, still as a group, navigating fame and everything that comes with it. The part seeing Jimin eating, gaming alone. I do that too, but I hope at some point we will see them getting married, having families and their still making music, still BTS. I hope they break that barrier too in kpop. In less than 10 yrs some will be in their 40s.
3 0
Replying to ElTref • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Just completed whatching these drama, owwww Best bath scene ever!!!!
Oof that bath scene GAVE ME LIFE!!! I cannot even explain how many times I replayed it. Beautiful just beautiful!!!
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
I'm weak, i've finished the show. All I will say is it's 10/10 no its 12/10. Hands down the best cdrama I have ever seen. It had me hooked so much even tho the subs were not the best in the last epi's, I still had a good time. And yess before the Moral police come after me, I will watch again on IQ wen its officially released and I will probably rewatched it again after I finish reading the book. Either way, the strong people yall are in for a massive treat. Also, I'm finally freee, this show had me on a chokehold, and I can get my life back now.
9 0
Replying to Cc2 • Mar 22, 2026
Haha! It’s tempting indeed. Thanks for not spoiling it.
lool same, i can finally sleep in peace too, this show had me in a chokehold.
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 16, 2026
I thought 2 episodes wasn't enough, i've been suffering and now it's one episode a day. It's absolute torture. I think I'm going to attempt to not watch this show until atleast the 27th and then I can binge watch it until the end. Atleast now i can focus on reading the novel to the fullest.

Bravo to how amazing the drama is some drama's i find it hard to watch even one episode, it drags and with this an episode goes by sooo quickly.
14 0
Replying to Lei • Mar 16, 2026
I am already dreading the ultimate withdrawals after this drama ends.. it will be the worst 😭😭😭 I cannot…
honestly same this week, after i finish watching the 2 episodes, im like what do i do now but one episode is absolute torture tho.
1 0
Replying to Dreamer Witch • Mar 16, 2026
Hey! I wanted to wait until more episodes aired, but I'm sick at home and I don't know what else to watch. How…
if u can hold out, wait until its finished, im caught up, 2 episodes a day felt too little now its down to 1 episode a day which feels like torture. The drama is that good.
1 1
Replying to turishu • Mar 16, 2026
is it just me or the ML looks extra handsome in this drama???? no hate but i swear he wasn’t this attractive…
Apparently its the director, apparently this director is really good. I agree he is a beautiful man but in this drama he looks absolutely drop dead gorgeous.
4 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 14, 2026
Yoo this drama is sooo good, I don't think 2 episodes a day is enough for me. I need more! How are other people coping? I've read chapter 5 of the novel so far, i will continue with that and I'm contemplating if I shud start rewatching the show on Netflix, just to get me through it. Since im watching it on IQ. I have both. I don't think I can watch the leads in other dramas with anyone else yet. The tiktok edits on my fyp are not helping cos their so beautiful.

What is this sorcery, i've never had a cdrama hook me this much.
5 0
On His Man Season 4 • Mar 13, 2026
Thank goodness it's over. Even though i always look forward to new episodes, at the end after its done I always feel meh. Even though I didn't mind the reshoot, the editors deffo mislead the audience, made us believe in Hyunjun n Yun jae only for it to be Sun wook and Hyunjun being end game. I watched their convo's, even their last date, it's obvious in the show Hyun jun likes Sunwook and he likes him cos he think's Sunwook likes him for who he is. But Idk calling someone a robot, saying u want to change someone gives me pause. Sunwook seems quite judgmental to me, and something that Hyunjun is not looking for (unless he likes that, idk). Yunjae on the other hand seems like he saw Hyun jun for wat he was and I liked him for who he was. Maybe their travelling methods didn't match but hey ho. I think Hyunjun and Yun jae wud have been cute together, had the timing been right, maybe that's wat the producers saw too, that's why they gave us so much Yunjae / Hyunjun at the beginning. I cant lie the cutest moment of the whole series was that chess convo and when Hyunjun and Yunjae held hands. That was soo cute. (with how viral those two were, had they gotten together I know they wud have had so many opportunities and the couple content wud have been so cute.) Hopefully, Yun jae opens a youtube channel, i wud sub.

But clearly Hyunjun and Sunwook have done more, have grown closer, especially with that polaroid pic and we as the audience haven't seen it. It deffo feels like there's a chapter missing. If Sunwook and Hyunjun are still together and happy then good for them. I personally don't see them lasting. The shows over, so I am checking out.

Also, im happy for Minseong and Hyeingjun, they are soo cute together.
4 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 12, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
I knew wen she was slapping the guy who fell off the cliff that he was falling in love with her with each slap.
12 3
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 12, 2026
I absolutely loveeee this drama, first cdrama that has hooked me whilst airing. Now im here waiting for 2 episodes a day, like its crack.

I'm going to read the novel, cos i need my fix.
12 1
On His Man Season 4 • Feb 28, 2026
Title His Man Season 4 Spoiler
There is too many deadends this season, it's sad to see. My fave couple were Hangyeol and Taichi, now no one likes Taichi and I don't think Hangyeol likes Eum Hyeokjin that much. I think the previous night he shud have probably left Hangyeol to process being rejected and then the next day they wud have had a clean break, even im thinking his doing too much. Theres only a few days left, i think Hangyeol might just pick him cos but i dont see them lasting.

Yun Jae, awee. I think he is adorable. I'm going to be honest, i think Yun Jae and Hyunjun look good together and I think they got a great edit first day and the whole hand holding bit. Their date was still awkward. The travelling convo was yikes. Atleast it looks like next episodes Hyunjun will tell Yun jae that he is 100% on Sunwook.

My opinion on Sunwook and Hyunjun is I can sort-off see why Hyunjun likes Sunwook. I think Hyunjun likes Sunwook because from whatever has happened he thinks Sunwook genuinely likes him not because of his looks but for who he is.

My thing is I don't really know why Sunwook likes Hyunjun, we haven't seen that side really. They gave Yun jae and Hyunjun the final couple edit and their not end game. But it is very much obvious that Hyunjun is in love with Sunwook, like heart eyes. Their convo flowed easier. The feelings are mutual. I just wish we had seen some of how they got there. I know there was a reshoot but yeah. I think if Yun jae and Hyunjun had gotten together they wud have had a somewhat of a fanbase outside the show.
2 0
Replying to sneha3214Pransocool • Feb 20, 2026
That chess scene alone outdid all scenes in the show in my opinion. Also I find it very hypocritical that people…
I agree, that chess scene was sooo cute and I loveeee that Yun jae expressed himself and said how he felt. I feel like he would have regretted not saying his feelings.

In my mind I have accepted Hyunjun will pick Sunwook and that's okay, he shud pick who he likes and im happy Yun jae expressed his feeling on a dating show and watever happens he will go home with no regrets.
1 0
Replying to NecessaryNoise • Feb 20, 2026
After Hyunjun said his heart was set on SW, and then YJ kept insisting and what felt like cornering him, it’s…
Hyunjun is a grown man, if he felt cornered he wudnt have held his hands twice or continued to ask him how he felt. Yunjae just wanted to express how he felt for himself, so he wud have no regrets. If Hyunjun felt cornered at any point he cud have left that room but he didn't. I'm glad Yunjae expressed how he felt and he will leave the show without regrets.
0 0
Replying to Lolobang • Feb 20, 2026
I just know if sunwook wasn't hyunjun's first choice and said those things yunjae fans would have dragged his…
i don't get why their even Sunwook or Yunjae fans. It's not a survival show, at the end of the day Hyunjun will decide who he likes. Also, Hyunjun has basically picked Sunwook, but all I'm seeing is people like the commentator you are replying to trashing Yunjae for expressing how he feels instead of celebrating that Hyunjun said his heart is with Sunwook.
0 0
Replying to Panda • Feb 20, 2026
Yunjae is overthinker, I can understand him, but he is expressing himself too much now, hyunjun is left speechless,…
I think Yun jae was just expressing his feelings and being honest about it. I thought that conversation was him being honest about how he felt, i don't think he was overthinking it. He was just being honest, which I think is amazing.

If Hyunjun didn't like holding hands, didn't like the conversation he would have not held his hands twice or stayed and reassured him.

I like that Hyunjun made it clear that his heart is probably with Sunwook and I like that Yun jae said how he felt, had the courage to show his feelings, say what he wanted to say. Ask to hold hands with his crush who agreed twice.

Even if Hyunjun ends up with Sun wook, Yunjae won't have any regrets because he will have followed his heart and thats what these dating shows are about.

Also, that chess scene is probably the cutest scene so far this season. Watever happens in the end at least we got that.
2 0
Replying to sneha3214Pransocool • Feb 20, 2026
Hyunjun fairly surprised me in this episode. When Yunjae was asking him about how open his heart his, I thought…
I feel like Yun jae was probably like I like you and I'm going to show my feelings even if you choose someone else, which i think is sweet.
4 0
Replying to Moon • Feb 20, 2026
All my ships sank. Great
lool mood. But im taking it well, surprisingly. People like who they like.
1 0
On His Man Season 4 • Feb 20, 2026
Title His Man Season 4 Spoiler
My ships sank but weirdly it's okay. I liked Han gyeol and Taichi but if Taichi isn't feeling it then his not feeling it. Atleast he told him, even tho I was very confused during their beach convo, not sure if it's the editing or translation.

I think Han gyeol shud have probably spent the night, taken in the rejection from Taichi before he said wat he said to Hyeok jun, it just seemed like he only likes him now cos Taichi rejected him.

Yun Jae is absolutely adorable. I fell for him. That hand holding chess scene was soooo cute. I love that Yun jae said everything, said how he felt and was just himself. If Hyunjun didn't want to hold hands, he wudnt have but he held his hands twice.

I wud have loved for Hyunjun and Yun Jae to get together, i think they really match each other. And the biggest reservation that Hyun jun gave Yun Jae was they didnt know each other which is understandable. The thing that I like about Yun jae is that even though they haven't known each other that long, it's obvious that can sense what Hyun jun's real personality is like, like when he said Hyunjun is more observant than people think, and his right.

I have accepted that Hyunjun will most likely pick Sun wook and I am not even going to take the preview for next episode seriously, he will pick Sun wook and their currently dating.

But you know what im proud of Yun jae, he followed his heart, he said how he felt and he asked to hold hands twice and even if he leaves single, he will have no regrets. Good for him.
11 0