K-Drama Replying to kimhana990 • May 16, 2021
Title Listening Snow Tower
Where did you watch it I'm looking for it on YouTube with subs but haven't found it yet? And how was it? I added…
it's on amazon prime
0 0
Replying to Shi • May 16, 2021
Title The Imperial Coroner
My first thought was that this drama was adapted from the novel Bone Painting Coroner (it is a really good novel!)…
I am currently re reading BPC, and it's so similar! I can't wait till BPC gets its drama.
0 0
On Female Assassins in the Palace • Apr 17, 2016
Title Female Assassins in the Palace
CGI and green screens where so bad, that I couldn't watch this drama.
0 0
On Dance Subaru • Sep 27, 2015
Title Dance Subaru
Was watching this because I like ballet. Did not expect DBSK to appear. Be prepared...
4 0

