News
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Oct 22, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
man, I dropped season 1. there's a season 2 of this?! wow
1 4
Replying to Miu Matsuoka • Oct 22, 2023
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
Sign Romance change petition FL X SML and SFL x ML,🤘😂😂
isn't the ML dead?
0 6
On Duty after School: Part 2 • Oct 22, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2
if not for season 1, I would have 100% hated this series tbh
2 0
Replying to AstoldbyChris • Oct 22, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
OMG! that's exciting! Do you have any idea of the supposed premiere date? That's interesting given that Changmin…
it's out now. it was filmed before they started dating I heard
0 0
Replying to His Man Season 2 • Oct 22, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
Replying to deleted comment
I'm in! where's the link please
0 0
Replying to Indie Art Girl • Oct 22, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
If you don't care whether it's gay or straight, there is a dating show called "Heart Signal" in it's fourth season…
heart signal season 4? how was it good. plus no couple from all seasons of the show are still together.
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
THIS!!
the whole comment. but I do think i grew just a little fond of TopMew in the last episode but they are my least favorite couple tbh. I even like Yo and her Br's reunion more tbh
1 1
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Oct 22, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil Spoiler
Nooooo!! He can't get the girl!! I don't shipp themm!!
oh really?!!!!!! What?!! I hope not! it's just assumptions right?
0 1
On Only Friends • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
Yo! I just noticed this. Boeing wants to mess with BostonNick too?!! WTF?! tf is going on with bro?
9 6
On Bump Up Business • Oct 22, 2023
Title Bump Up Business
man, I really did enjoy the first like 4 to 5 episodes tho. I got greatly disappointed towards the end . they wasted what would have been a good plot. P.S, I don't recommend. I'm so pissed. the acting wasn't really all that but I heard they are new actors so I'm not mad at that. I hope they get a better script and improve on their acting cause they both look so good.
4 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
Boeing bro thought he could mess with Sand. He has a crazy bf bro! fvck off please! I love the progress between…
and Cheum, I get that he's your brother and you'd support him no matter what but REALLY??
3 1
Replying to Muffinlikessweets • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
I hated sand this episode, I don't care what Ray did in the past, it doesn't mean sand can get a free pass with…
but wait.......what did Sand do wrong again?
2 0
Replying to timothee chonlatee • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
the way Ray can be an asshole 95% of time but he's forgiven after one "sorry", but Sand has to be a perfect angel…
I don't really want that but I agree with the first sentence. people shouldn't hate on him cause of that
1 0
Replying to mj_babec358 • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
knowing ray and how he doesn't really think too much before doing something, the ending of ep 11 and preview for…
THIS!!
1 3
Replying to luneify • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
SandRay Nation, I predict Ray is going to drown Boeing in that swimming pool. No, I do not acknowledge that he's…
manifesting
0 0
Replying to times_new_roman • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
At this point, I'd say they're the least toxic! :D
like!!
1 0
Replying to Apocalypso • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
I'll miss this comment section when the show ends 😞
same. it was a ride
1 0
Replying to Not a Robot • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
I'm a weirdo, but I like all of the couples and hope they have happy endings. This is partly because I know people…
same
0 0
Replying to Feardorcha • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
I am actually not perturbed by Sand's behaviour toward Boeing. Sand stole from his roommate, blew up the friendship…
WHAT?! WHAT IN THE HELL? While I do agree with some of your statements. I don't think he's still HUNG up on his ex bro
1 1
Replying to Mimicat • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
I don't like the tension that exists in this comment section. It is important to remember that this is a fictional…
this honestly just proves how good this show is.
0 0

1