K-Drama Replying to LoveOverrated • Oct 27, 2023
Title You Are Mine
General manager is head over heels in love, do you know how in love you have to be with someone to deal with their…
lmfaoooo
0 0
On You Are Mine • Oct 27, 2023
Title You Are Mine
sigh. Shunyu, why are you so dramatic
9 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 27, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
who said that?! I don't get. the ending is satisfying and good af. there's just a cliff hanger at the end credit…
end credots. after the movie.
0 0
Replying to Bi_Myself • Oct 27, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
Joo Hyun gives me so much anxietyLike girl, you're too smart to be this dumb
like!!
0 0
On The Killing Vote • Oct 27, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
sigh. my head hurts.
2 0
Replying to 11417641 • Oct 27, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
Elena is Rohee's biological twin. Nobody knows about her existence except Dr Choi and his wife. Perhaps, when…
Elena seemed smart tho
0 1
Replying to Disturbedbird • Oct 27, 2023
Title Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
bro what is this "I think liking you would be good for me" like ah yes i have chosen to like you now like what.…
same. I also thought wtf? could it be an error in sub?
0 1
On Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo • Oct 27, 2023
Title Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
who else thought bro wouldn't show up?
26 4
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 27, 2023
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
isn't the ML dead?
oh really?!! but like the building exploded
0 2
Replying to hederae • Oct 27, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You
someone on twitter is fan subbing the series and they're good, you should check it out! it's Oshiroen :)
thanks
1 0
Replying to Veronica Park • Oct 27, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
Just finished watching it and I can think of the following reasons: 1. In the ending scene, when Jun-mo shoots…
bro stfu and stop hating.
0 1
Replying to Ajla • Oct 27, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
We're supposed to root for the good guys but damn was I happy to see that damn annoying cop Mingoo dead. Like…
imo he wasn't a good guy
1 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 26, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You
what's with the sub's for dying out loud. as if Japanese dialogues aren't already weird enough. the subs are so…
*crying
1 0
On I Cannot Reach You • Oct 26, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You
what's with the sub's for dying out loud. as if Japanese dialogues aren't already weird enough. the subs are so bad
8 14
Replying to LoveOverrated • Oct 26, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You
The title is perfect for this show. One minute they are on the same page and the next minute one is on page 5…
I thought I was the only one who thought this
0 0
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Oct 26, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
shvt! I REALLY did not like Ai Long Nai one bit. I hope I enjoy this with the same characters cause I disliked everything about that ALN even down to the characters and producers cause I was so vexed!
3 1
On Twinkling Watermelon • Oct 26, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
ok what on earth could EunYu possibly help Han Gyeol with cause all she does rn is annoy tf out of him and some of us viewers. I can't wait! I want the romance between Yi Chan and ChungAh to develop faster. Yi Chan face your girl! Pali!
7 1
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 26, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
like!! why they even do that?!
why tho?or why THAT script?
0 0
Replying to HJHofT17 • Oct 26, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
Love Kang Ha Neul's cameo. I want to see him in a similar role again, please. The first episode took me a while…
when you said from episode 2, I resonated. I almost dropped at episode 1 but thank God I didn't
0 0
Replying to Stevie70 • Oct 26, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
think it was 10 years like the prosecutor asked but wished he only got like 4 years of parole and community service…
I don't think it was 10 years
0 0

1