Editorials
Replying to 11417641 • Oct 26, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
Elena is Rohee's biological twin. Nobody knows about her existence except Dr Choi and his wife. Perhaps, when…
but there are other addresses
0 3
Replying to muhammad hariz • Oct 26, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
According to the people ending is not good ? Do i start it ? Answer in spoiler thanks alot
who said that?! I don't get. the ending is satisfying and good af. there's just a cliff hanger at the end credit which indicates there might be a second season but it has no connection the whether the ending is bad so don't listen to them.
1 2
Replying to Ravish • Oct 26, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
How many years was the ML prison sentence 😵💫Anyone?
wait--
0 0
Replying to emi • Oct 26, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
nominating myungjun and rohee as best father-daughter duo of 2023
manifesting
0 0
Replying to Random Series • Oct 26, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
After 10 episodes.A tiny part of me feel sorry for Jaden hahaha. He is really having a rough time as well.I have…
for real. the bullying thing doesn't suit him
3 0
On The Kidnapping Day • Oct 26, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
i loved the end so much. the little family thing they had going. I think there will be a second season. I hope they show more of the little family of MJ RH and HA. hell even the lawyer. loved this.
3 1
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 24, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
I knew it was Aidi before he even touched ChenYi btw producers. you thought you did something there. the wait…
and Man. Zongyi sacrificed much! imagine going through all that stress in high school and working so hard and studying so hard for your dreams only for it to end like that. it could never be me. maybe cause I'm an anti-love tho. he was so laid back about it plus he has an injury and a short term memory loss! wow!
1 1
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 24, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
I knew it was Aidi before he even touched ChenYi btw producers. you thought you did something there. the wait…
these episodes keep feeling like 10 minutes for real, like I just blink and it's over. sometimes I dread it so I just pause to stop it from ending but it's inevitable
6 0
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Oct 24, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
I knew it was Aidi before he even touched ChenYi btw producers. you thought you did something there. the wait kills ybh
8 3
Replying to Camille • Oct 23, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
haven't you been watching the drama all along?
I commented that when he wasn't revealed so you don't have the right to ask me that now. thanks
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 23, 2023
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
isn't the ML dead?
huh?! why?
1 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 23, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
how on earth don't they think CEO m8ght have caught on to what they doing? and bro still had the audacity to go back to work after the previous encounter with the logistics manager. it's just not realistic but then when has it ever been right?
3 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 23, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
ok, I'll still watch for curiosity tho. it might get better
2 0
Replying to Ogee • Oct 23, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
Wrap up the granma scenes before episode 7 please. It's not giving like that.
like!! why they even do that?!
1 2
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 23, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
Man, I hate it when she(Namsoon) says "Khaa"(go/leave). it's super annoying. and why does she keep doing the over the top aegyo shvt. it's cringe af. and what's with the over the top badass sexy woman character Kim Jung Eun(The Mother) is giving. I get they have to do it to some extent but it's too much that it gets cringe. but I still love the series tho
5 2
Replying to Kugweva • Oct 22, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
They need to start it balancing it the villains winning and the heroes also winning but right now its seems that…
ikr. it's so frustrating
0 0
Replying to GayinYourArea • Oct 22, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
good thing hwi so (matthew) doesn't give a damn about what you think of the sociopathic ra hee, joo ran, mo ne,…
like!
4 0
Replying to Snouige • Oct 22, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
I don't give a damn about Dami and stuff like that, and I also like Matthew but these seven people are so fun…
Thank God you ain't the writer then
4 1
Replying to Nauriya • Oct 22, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
They better give us a full episode of future them together, otherwise I am gonna flip over. I will be super duper…
for real!
1 0
Replying to Cosmic • Oct 22, 2023
Title Sweet Home
I think I am the only person in this world who didn’t like it, no offence to anyone but I personally found monsters…
same. but it's highly rated and a lot of people like it. I'm starting to think I'm the weird one
1 0

1