News
Replying to Only Friends • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
Replying to deleted comment
man so many events has happened in this series than it has in my entire life of 27 years!
0 0
Replying to Nick • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
After this series I hope I will see you all in the Cooking Crush, Last Twilight, Twins, Cherry Magic, Playboyy…
excited for CC cause well.....OffGun! and PB is already looking so stressful bro
1 0
Replying to NanHarris • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
What is Boeing doing ?!?! Im confused im lost ! how you go from Top and Mew to Sand and Ray ? Leave them alone…
but then let's not forget how crazy Ray is. he can't manipulate them like TopMew
1 0
Replying to oddsare • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
I’ve seen messier forums, but this one takes the crown for being the one where I’ve voiced out the most (started…
but isn't that what makes it all worth it?
0 0
Replying to NIke_v • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
Nick couldn't let go (let's face it he was not feeling it with Daddy Dan), so when Boston gave him "opening" (screensaver…
and bro what's up with Dan? what was that look?
0 0
Replying to Ms Jackson • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
I hope the finale is 2 hours long because I don't see how they can wrap up the story in 50 minutes...
but what do they really need to wrap up? o don't think it's that much anymore.
0 0
Replying to Only Friends • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
Replying to deleted comment
same. I was so pissed. like, that's it?!!
1 0
Replying to oddsare • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
Oh, stepping into this scenario feels like tiptoeing through a drama minefield with a sprinkle of awkward confetti!…
ikr?!! ain't no way. I was surprised Ray kinda 'left' tbh.
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
Boeing bro thought he could mess with Sand. He has a crazy bf bro! fvck off please! I love the progress between…
i can't believe I would ever say this about a gmmtv series(Except Not me) but this should be rated higher than 8.3 ngl. it's too good from beginning to the end. no dull moments fr
4 2
On Only Friends • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
Boeing bro thought he could mess with Sand. He has a crazy bf bro! fvck off please! I love the progress between TopMew and my second favorite couple is coupling BostonNick. but I'm scared they might not end up together since Boston is leaving the country
0 5
Replying to BWMDL • Oct 21, 2023
Title Doona! Spoiler
Not.
I think they did. check the beginning of episode 9
0 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Oct 21, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil Spoiler
Nooooo!! He can't get the girl!! I don't shipp themm!!
he will die?!
0 3
Replying to Yaya • Oct 21, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
Your comments showed that it must be binge-watch. Some viewers here dropped it too early or can't connected to…
no. started watching from like episode 5. I meant when 5 episodes was released already
0 0
Replying to Bystander • Oct 21, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
My bet still with KMC, he still my target since ep. 1..too many things directed to him
hmmmm
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 21, 2023
Title The Killing Vote Spoiler
but who is Gaetal 1 to 5? cause I'm confused on their ranks atp.
Jordan? could it be? hmm
0 0
Replying to Clinically-Insane • Oct 21, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
Your comment down below this one doesn't at all provide a prespective or view of someone who's looking through…
you must be fun at parties.
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 21, 2023
Title Bump Up Business
or isn't it?
yeah seen all too. thanks
0 0
On Doona! • Oct 21, 2023
Title Doona!
ok now that I understand the ending. this is so good! the cinematography, OST, acting and just the whole vibe makes you travel somewhere mystical or something. I love it!!! and HE?!! hell yeah. rewatch value is high ngl. I'm not big on straight romance genre but when it's executed like this, count me in.
6 0
Replying to tintin92 • Oct 21, 2023
Title Doona!
ending aside, how's the chemistry between the leads? is it good?
absolutely electrifying
1 0
Replying to Kim Jong-Un • Oct 21, 2023
Title Doona!
Just woke up from a nightmare where I have been forced to watch this drama for the rest of my life repeatedly,…
stfu
1 1

1