News Replying to duber • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
the 5 best characters(untill ep 8):(1)cheong ah..there should be no debate about this..(2)yi chan.(3)han gyul..you…
and I also love his brother
0 0
Replying to daezy • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Yes I don't ship w anyone he's better off single
dame
0 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
It is impossible that she stops her dad from meeting her mom and having her. She must be born in order to be in…
it's not like she's a celebrity? it's very possible
0 2
Replying to Gigi • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
I'm so relieved that Choi Se Gyeong turned out to be Oh Eun Yu from the future. Otherwise, it would have been…
ikr. I don't understand that part
0 0
Replying to Mubee • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Ratings dropped in 5th and 6th ep too. Its not related to writting. Its related to hyunwook issue. Public is boycotting
what happened?
0 0
Replying to Bajpai • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
I don't know how people are saying se kyeong is annoying. While she's the laughing pills of this drama.And if…
but it's not like he's being as annoying as she is.
0 3
Replying to atillehc • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
actually its forced since Eung yeol do the love confession for the sake of his mom and dad to be together.
Chung ah has been in love with Yi Chan for the longest time tho. and it's not like Yi Chan has fallen heads over heels in love with he already or something
2 3
Replying to MiraculousWorld • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Ep 8 is so good! I thought he really came back to present, thankfully it was a dream. Everything is going well,…
same.
1 0
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Oct 19, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Yes I would love Charles & Anson to make a long awaited cameo myself. The problem is that Chen Yi has those dimples…
Yes! Been trying to remember the name of the series. thanks. it's your tooth my love for the second one
2 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
I don't know why but Eun Yu annoys me af. bro is frustrating.. and ngl I low key wouldn't like any love interest from her and Han Gyeol jebal. I just want him to focus on his family. I hope they don't focus on unnecessary love interest to us. I love the show for being family-oriented already.
5 14
Replying to Duncan • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
The girl we see from episode 5 is not Se Kyeong. Must be her daughter and she surely travel back in time too.…
I know. it's kinda what is going on in this series. it's just I don't think them dying in the past would prevent them from being born.
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 19, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
guys put spoiler tag!!
he took the fall for him?
0 3
Replying to youngrinzy • Oct 19, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
the mask guy
yeah. but like who is played the character. no reveal yet
0 2
Replying to youngrinzy • Oct 18, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
the mask guy
I know. I meant who is the actor?
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 18, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
but she came to the past as herself. how would she date Yi Chan in place of her mother. it's not like she's her…
well......ok. goodluck with that
1 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 18, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
no they did not see him
I meant the seven
1 1
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 18, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
no they did not see him
I meant the seven
1 0
Replying to jendragon_back • Oct 18, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
I fucking hate when people say first lead second lead syndrome can you pls watch it quietly both team give same…
true!!
1 0
Replying to Nick • Oct 18, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
I love how we got cameos in here from history 3 and 4 series and plus and minus 💗
and Beloved in house I fo
1 0
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Oct 18, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
If they reveal something horrible I don't think I can take it LOL
same. that part was sus
2 0

1