Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to castawaydish • Oct 21, 2023
Title Doona!
We both know that's not remotely true.
at all
1 0
Replying to Pikachu should be a cat • Oct 21, 2023
Title Doona!
The feeling of being fed something so delicious just to have it taken away right before it enters the mouth. I…
I get it. I get what you're trying to say
0 0
Replying to JANG WONYOUNG • Oct 21, 2023
Title Doona!
huh... this just feels like a jab. why did you even watch it then? if you didn't like it? literally, if you founded…
wow. they didn't have chemistry?!! wawa did I watch something else? I thought their chemistry saved the plot.
5 0
Replying to Summer Bobadilla • Oct 21, 2023
Title Doona!
It's a Happy Ending. The beginning of the episode 9 is the actual ending!!! They meet again in a lake surrounded…
ohhhhhh ok. better cause nahhh
0 0
On Doona! • Oct 21, 2023
Title Doona!
wait so........what happened at the end. did they end up together or not?
0 3
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 20, 2023
but who is Gaetal 1 to 5? cause I'm confused on their ranks atp.
ok. thanks. but could it really be KMC? seolma
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 20, 2023
but I'm confused, so is Min Soo a Gaetal or not?
ohhhhh. I get why it showed that then when Joo Hyun checked. bro probably thinks she got it now
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 20, 2023
man, how can a movie be so good? WHAT?!! From episode 1 to 9, I've not been disappointed. Rare!
and idc what happens, I want HE for Joo Min and Ji Hoon. She is starting to suspect him rn
1 0
Replying to Nthabi16 • Oct 20, 2023
so what happened to the storyline of KMJ being a child genius as well, or did I get that wrong?
ikr? I thought of that throughout the last 2 episodes.
3 0
Replying to Bystander • Oct 20, 2023
If he is gaetal, then its all make sense since ep. 1. But if he is not..i'm going to vote for the death penalty…
bit that won't be good tho cause bro would end up in prison
0 2
Replying to Bystander • Oct 20, 2023
If he is gaetal, then its all make sense since ep. 1. But if he is not..i'm going to vote for the death penalty…
lmfaoooo
0 0
Replying to mysteryqueen9 • Oct 20, 2023
There must be something wrong with because I kind of enjoyed Joo Hyun yelling after discovering she was trapped…
she can be annoying sometimes tbh but she's good at what she does
6 1
Replying to Bystander • Oct 20, 2023
My bet still with KMC, he still my target since ep. 1..too many things directed to him
I don't think they would but let's see.
0 0
Replying to Bystander • Oct 20, 2023
My bet still with KMC, he still my target since ep. 1..too many things directed to him
tbh I don't think so cause that will be a MAJOR plot twist
1 1
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 20, 2023
man, how can a movie be so good? WHAT?!! From episode 1 to 9, I've not been disappointed. Rare!
but I'm confused, so is Min Soo a Gaetal or not?
0 2
Replying to Lazy Cat • Oct 20, 2023
I'm a bit confused, which gaetal went to the ruined hideout with jihoon and grandma? #1 or #3?#3 right? Because…
but who is Gaetal 1 to 5? cause I'm confused on their ranks atp.
0 6
Replying to Nauriya • Oct 20, 2023
I mean seriously they can't even catch that heart patient killer? Like how powerful his mother is, sometime really…
bro, it's unbelievable but it's real af. you don't know what goes on fr
4 0