News
On The Killing Vote • Oct 20, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
man, how can a movie be so good? WHAT?!! From episode 1 to 9, I've not been disappointed. Rare!
7 7
On The Worst of Evil • Oct 20, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
this movie is so good and not for the weak so y'all should stop complaining about unnecessary things. don't watch it if you can't deal. I'm so excited for the rest episodes
2 2
Replying to BingeWatcher • Oct 20, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
I'm in a bad mood after watching this stupid drama How can a married woman kiss anyone other than her husband?…
bro what do you expect. I didn't actually think people would REALLY talk about this. of all the bad things that is being done in the movie. it's their job bro. drop it then!
0 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Oct 20, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
Nooooo!! He can't get the girl!! I don't shipp themm!!
I shipppp themmm!!!
0 5
Replying to OneAjhussi • Oct 20, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
ML and FL did not cheat, by will or by chance. They are cops undercover and they did what they deemed necessary…
ikr? i thought so too. what of actors and actresses who have intimate scenes in movies then? what should we say about that?
0 0
On The Worst of Evil • Oct 20, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
I know it's bad but I so want Gi Chul and Eui Jung to end up together so bad. I want him to defeat those fvckers and get away with his crime and be successful and get married to his girl! Fvck the police.
7 3
Replying to choimujin • Oct 20, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
Currenly on 7/12 please tell me why i am on Kichul's side ðŸ˜
ikr. I also font know why I want him with the lady so bad
2 0
Replying to WendySon • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Its already stated b4 drama airing that they will have love line like it or not and u can stay annoy until the…
so why would you say I should stay annoyed till the end bro? her character could change. and wtf?! when did I say she should stay single? I'm not even in the slightest bit annoyed about any other thing human🙄. don't keep pulling words out of your ass thinking you're doing something
0 1
Replying to atillehc • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
actually its forced since Eung yeol do the love confession for the sake of his mom and dad to be together.
not to be rude but you said something and I got nothing. but I think I get that you're being biased tho but ok
2 1
On Doona! • Oct 19, 2023
Title Doona!
isn't this supposed to be out today?
1 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 19, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
guys put spoiler tag!!
I don't think that's necessary since his he hasn't been exposed and probably wouldn't be
0 1
Replying to Bajpai • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
I don't know how people are saying se kyeong is annoying. While she's the laughing pills of this drama.And if…
it's the build up bro
0 0
Replying to youngrinzy • Oct 19, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
the mask guy
oh really?!
0 0
Replying to jjlew • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Very popular opinion. I think bc we are missing the build up for this loveline yet. Hopefully in next eps EY becomes…
yeah maybe that will change perspective a bit
0 0
Replying to WendySon • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Its already stated b4 drama airing that they will have love line like it or not and u can stay annoy until the…
🙄 i never said their love or whatever annoy me. I said her character rn annoys me. don't pull words out of your ass.
0 3
On Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo • Oct 19, 2023
Title Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
where's episode 3?
0 3
On I Cannot Reach You • Oct 19, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You
what's with the subs?!
2 1
Replying to 4sian_Lov3r • Oct 19, 2023
Title Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
can't find it either :(
same
0 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
It is impossible that she stops her dad from meeting her mom and having her. She must be born in order to be in…
its probably 95% rare and 5% possible if not 1% tbh
0 0
Replying to Noy • Oct 19, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Some character won't vibe with us and will annoy us....Sometime there is a reason...a bias....or not at all...doesn't…
I don't mean I hate the character or something. it's just her acting of know-it-all or trying to solve a case I don't understand is so weird to me cause she's not even her mother. her mother is in the US, how can she even date her first love? secondly she keep messing with HEG plan which eventually gave us a forced love story we probably don't need. I for one am really sympathizing with him and bro is already stressed enough but they just had to give us her annoying character to further complicate things, shifting it from the family bonding and healing plot I was falling on love with.
3 2

1