Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 15 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 13 hours ago
Replying to Seresta El Sparkz • Mar 17, 2016 Title His Girlfriend Hey guys someone recently asked me to sub this movie but I don't know if I will depending on how many people want… That would be so so so amazing! 0 0
Replying to sweetdream • Jan 28, 2016 Title Back to 1989 Don't tell me...he's his own father... XD your comment had me dying 3 0
On Braveness of the Ming • Jan 24, 2016 Title Braveness of the Ming Everyone's excited about Park Min Young but honestly I'm super excited about Zhang Han ofc Park Min Young is great too :P 0 0
On The Imperial Doctress • Jan 24, 2016 Title The Imperial Doctress I'm sooo excited for this!! Wallace Huo is amazing 1 0
ofc Park Min Young is great too :P