News
Replying to theematchabun • Apr 6, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Like Yurim wasn’t a nobody. She had a huge life changing impact in her life. You think she would speak of Yurim…
could possibly be that yurim is still in hee-do's life so minchae has no need to ask questions?
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 14, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
8:20pm cn time on Hunan10pm cn time on Tencent/WETV
Thank you!!
0 1
On The Oath of Love • Mar 14, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
Anyone know what time this is supposed to air?
1 5
On Legend of Fei • Dec 12, 2020
Title Legend of Fei
I swear there was an airing date there last week, did it change??
0 1
Replying to naccu • Nov 11, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
I have a question.... Is there an actual plot in this drama or is it a fluffy story, like Love o2o or Put your…
There is actual plot :)
1 0
Replying to caffie • Nov 1, 2020
Title You Are So Sweet
At first, I thought this would be the second adaptation of Mo Bao Fei Bao's novels after Go Go Squid... But nah.…
Same! Really Really miss you is my all time favorite. I've read it 3 times now lol, but this drama is about the field of VA so it should hopefully be pretty interesting!
2 0
Replying to Booklover_95 • Oct 30, 2020
Title The Oath of Love
I've read the novel many times now and yes the novel is pretty sweet. If you are a fan of c-novel translations…
Yes I've read it twice! It's nothing extraordinary but it's super cute and light :)
3 2
Replying to Pliuzz • Oct 16, 2020
Title The Moon Brightens for You
Just came to check in, has Alan Yu’s acting gotten better?
Ah ok thank you guys! It seems like his acting is a hot topic lol
0 0
On The Moon Brightens for You • Oct 16, 2020
Title The Moon Brightens for You
Just came to check in, has Alan Yu’s acting gotten better?
0 12
On Living Toward the Sun • Oct 14, 2020
Title Living Toward the Sun
Maybe the only way it wouldn’t be like the movie ending but still be true to the story is if they leave it as an open ending...
1 0
Replying to bexie • Oct 4, 2020
Title Perfect and Casual
Where did you watch it up to episode 12?
I watched on olevod
1 0
On First Love It's You • Oct 4, 2020
Title First Love It's You
Really love anything that has to do with the CV industry so excited for this one! Anyone know where to read the manhua?
1 0
On Perfect and Casual • Oct 4, 2020
Title Perfect and Casual
Just watched till episode 12. Ahh I never expected it would be so cute!!
1 3
Replying to Zensutji • Oct 4, 2020
Title Perfect and Casual Spoiler
Spoil me what ep they get married
I think it’s 7
0 0
On Dating in the Kitchen • Sep 30, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
Ahh finally finished this!! Loved the movie so definitely had to watch the drama. Besides the last arc which was not so good, this was a super solid high quality rom com, honestly one of the best!
5 0
Replying to ItsMeDramaQueen • Sep 30, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen Spoiler
The last few eps with the whole brother story was kind of weird. I get that they were trying to do the whole 'avenge…
Honestly thought the same, I really didn’t enjoy the last arc :/
1 0
Replying to Jcjc0000 • Sep 30, 2020
Title You Are My Glory
The impact! Also, Janice Wu as a guest role. (Qiao Jing Jing’s BF)! Looking forward to this one.
Woaah the power of this cast :O
5 0
On You Are My Glory • Sep 30, 2020
Title You Are My Glory
Saw some new official cast posters and had to come check out if there was any news! Ah so if they’re filming now, we can expect to wait until at least this time next year
3 0
On Love and Redemption • Sep 27, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Just finished and I already feel empty. Went to watch the goodbye concert for some closure but sadly i see there’s a lot of conflict about the actors :(
5 2
Replying to lonesomekitty • Sep 27, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Does the novel say what happened to Zi Hu and Wu Zhi Qi after ep 59?
Following! Id also like to know
0 0