Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakistan + FREE PALESTINEE
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 3, 2021

irbaz51_161

Pakistan + FREE PALESTINEE
Replying to marie • Jun 28, 2026
At this point are we even surprised? I'm not, Koreans especially those who make drama are so uneducated in all…
exactly! PERFECT CROWN! we all see how they all cried for it and same when "Teach You Lesson" showed a reality of korean school system and they started protesting like wow the AUDACITY... sometimes I think I should start watching less kdramas and illegally, should move to Thai or Chinese
3 0
Replying to IceAmbient • Jun 28, 2026
im find with dragging Pakistan but Palestine is the red line. You have to be heartless to see all those atrocities…
ikr!! like how they can still think that PALESTINE is the evil like.??
1 0
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jun 28, 2026
Just watched the ep 2 and what the FK you mean "airstrikes against PALESTINE"? Are they even in their right mind?!! They clearly knows how sensitive is this issue right now and those israhell destroying the economy, killing innocent people and STILL??! I am Pakistani which they dragged that too for no neccessary reason!! Like I am not even mad that much but what they said about PALESTINE!

NO POWER CAN UNDO PALESTINE! #FREEPALESTINE
27 6
Replying to mooc • Jun 28, 2026
Yeah, we all saw them Palestinian animals dragging dead bodies of young women after gang raping & killing…
we all know you and all israhell are doomed to be in HELL FOREVER
4 5
Replying to lilcub • Jun 28, 2026
dragging palestine and pakistan for no fking reason?? specially palestine after all they have been through? at…
I mean for real!! They clearly knows WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD RIGHT NOW and still bring PALESTINE !!
2 0
Replying to Nauriya • Jun 28, 2026
congrats for becoming a highest rated K drama of 2026 beating Perfect Crown with just 2 episode aired. regarding…
YESSS SAY IT LOUDER!!
1 0
Replying to ale_1305 • Jun 27, 2026
this drama episodes had to be released all the same day. Great drama for now
literally
3 0
Replying to theematchabun • Jun 27, 2026
Real-time rating for ep 2! 22.00 KST: 26.43%22.10 KST: 28.2%22.20 KST: 29.82%22.30 KST: 30.24%22.40 KST: 30.57%22.53…
woww DESERVED
2 1
On Duang with You • Jun 26, 2026
Duang character guy did such a great job! it's actually a very hard acting lol... also sometimes I feel him annoying but bearable. he is cutieee
4 4
Replying to Mac4U • Jun 26, 2026
teach you a lesson has fried my brain😭😭i want all episodes and instant action RN
lmao same
3 0
Replying to Aymen • Jun 26, 2026
has Israeli propaganda in last episode....fuck netflix man
wait WHAT WAS THAT?!!
1 4
On Colony • Jun 24, 2026
Title Colony
3rd July release in my country YESS FINALLY
0 0
Replying to MAlbrra25 • Jun 22, 2026
Wow! Im sharing the same excitement with you! Thank you. I've just subscribed to Netflix because of this captivating…
oh that's so cool! I finished it last night! totally loved this series. I hope you enjoy its every moment :)
2 0
Replying to candyello • Jun 22, 2026
we do need ts type of organisation bt reality is way different :⁠'⁠(
for REALL
7 0