Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakistan + FREE PALESTINEE
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 3, 2021

irbaz51_161

Pakistan + FREE PALESTINEE
Replying to Aye domino • May 30, 2026
my heart literally stopped for a sec when he said β€œI can’t see” 😭😭😭😭
same lol
1 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • May 29, 2026
Title Payback
And I am Cummingg in my pantss
🀣
0 0
Replying to tomopiiro • May 29, 2026
This is just me giving a heads-up to the people in the territories where it is set to release on Viki. I've noticed…
ooohhh now I know thanks 😊
0 0
Replying to May • May 29, 2026
why do I fear that the maths teacher and fl will not end up tgt.. I hope I'm wrong or maybe I hope they give us…
same....
0 0
Replying to tomopiiro • May 29, 2026
This is just me giving a heads-up to the people in the territories where it is set to release on Viki. I've noticed…
I just noticed and it do say 4 days, well i planned to watch this when it will completed so i dont have any issue... so Viki also aired Love You Teacher which was a GMMTV show and it got available right after its released on GMMTV
0 2
Replying to Daneulephus • May 29, 2026
Title Payback
God hurry UP. Between this and Ticket To Heaven I am pissing my pants with anticipation.
And I am Cummingg in my pantss
4 2
Replying to duckgoesquack • May 26, 2026
if you’re looking for a lighthearted romcom which slightly touches on some serious issues with a bit of drama…
Thanks :)
0 0
Replying to Rakin • May 26, 2026
IU donated 8.6 Billion KRW ($5.71 million USD) for her country yet knetz still choose to focus on her flaws rather…
DIABOLICAL! Thats what they wont see but see the negative thing! Ugh
4 0
On Sold Out on You • May 25, 2026
Guys... I have a huge list of dramas so I want to know... is this show great? or should i skip? many people are criticizing it ..
0 2
On Moon River • May 23, 2026
Title Moon River
Finally finished it and it was a great series and must say KANG TAE OH and KIM SE JEONG did such a great acting πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’•
5 0
On Moon River • May 21, 2026
Title Moon River
This drama is like: Historical to Fantasy, then Fantasy to Jurrasic world πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2 0
On I Promised You the Moon • May 21, 2026
This drama tells reality, yes I hate the ending but thats the reality... if someone is down bad in love with someone ... he/she forgive their partner. There are many people who patch up with their exes but my heart hurt for Oh Aew like he was so PURE πŸ’” πŸ˜” i loved that person who bring his charavter to life πŸ’•


Also i wanna know why PP Krit dont have any show after this?
3 0