News Replying to kikiazizah • Jun 10, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
i feel like only Yerin that care about the condition of the soldiers, all the other leaders are useless, yet she's…
YES THIS
3 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Jun 10, 2026
Article Creative MUT launches AI influencer agency platform MUTENT
I wish I go back to 2010 when I was 8 years old... life was so beautiful and pure
Exactly! Everyday feels exhausting. Time is moving fast, people getting cold hearted, and world is moving way too fast with insane technology
1 0
Replying to Ashi88 • Jun 9, 2026
Title Checkmate
Is this a vertical series?
yess
1 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Jun 9, 2026
Article Creative MUT launches AI influencer agency platform MUTENT
Even now Influencers are in danger lol, so... in short now AI faces will also be registered and if they get used…
I wish I go back to 2010 when I was 8 years old... life was so beautiful and pure
6 2
Replying to Tana3 • Jun 9, 2026
Article Creative MUT launches AI influencer agency platform MUTENT
So this is how AI is taking our jobs in this economy
its going to be very hard for many people in future
1 2
Replying to JuniorLee • Jun 9, 2026
Article Creative MUT launches AI influencer agency platform MUTENT
"AI influencer". What a freaking joke. Hope this bombs so bad and they lose millions of dollars.
I wishh
2 0
Replying to DogTimeWolf • Jun 9, 2026
Article Creative MUT launches AI influencer agency platform MUTENT
"Shudu is a virtual model who has been active in high-fashion campaigns and currently has approximately 236,000…
ikrrr
2 0
Lily Alice • Jun 9, 2026
Article Creative MUT launches AI influencer agency platform MUTENT
Even now Influencers are in danger lol, so... in short now AI faces will also be registered and if they get used by someone else .(?) by coincidence or whatever, will they get a copyright? damn
0 3
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • Jun 4, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
Where it is streaming?
0 1
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 2, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
ugh the villain piss me off 😤
7 1
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • Jun 2, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
here we go again waiting 5 days 😭😮💨
8 0
Replying to im sesame • Jun 2, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
Koreans sure love their sweet savoury food.I wonder how mayo + sugar + apple jam would taste like
I was also thinking that.mm
4 1
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 2, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
It so looked like he wanted to laugh as well lmao
I also noticed that 😭🤣
1 0
Replying to nocte_hush • Jun 1, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
Where you all watched the series ? Hitv and loklok crashed. I have been stressing because i wanna watch the series.
I used to use those apps, what happened to those apps?
0 0
Replying to nocte_hush • Jun 1, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
Where you all watched the series ? Hitv and loklok crashed. I have been stressing because i wanna watch the series.
viki
1 0
Replying to shahshah • Jun 1, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
only this drama can make me cry and laugh at the same time 😭 i can't - grandma seongjae took me out of the…
SAME 🤣🤣😭😭 I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT LOL
0 0
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • Jun 1, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
I’m sick of this drama, why they made him wear a granMa wig😭🤣
ikr! what was that LMAO
6 0
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • Jun 1, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
THE GRANDMA SCENE WAS SO UNSERIOUS DIDN'T EXPECTED THAT 😭😭😂😂🤣😂😂
15 2
Replying to 15271464 • Jun 1, 2026
Article 'My Royal Nemesis' achieves new personal best, 'Reborn Rookie' off to a strong start
I can't keep up. Korea are making dramas quicker than I can watch them!
so true
0 0
Replying to cukapoo • Jun 1, 2026
Title Dive into You
OTT platform will be Rakuten Viki‘Dive into You’ is a global Korea-U.S.-Japan co-production jointly produced…
oh so it could be dub in multiple languages too! I guess
1 0
