News
Replying to flowergal237 • May 10, 2026
Title Love Class Season 3
I'm not gonna lie, i completely forgot if i watched the first season or not.
And I wont also lie, i did watched both season but completely forgot lol
3 1
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • May 10, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS DRAMA SO MUCH! It was so cutee! At first it was frustrating at Sin Sun Ruk but eventually he finaly opened up and we saw his POV! Love it but atleast they could have make a nice dressing for FL
2 0
Replying to Claddagh • May 10, 2026
Title Feel What You Feel
Yes last episode was a bit rushed I agree but nonetheless the drama was very enjoyable and good quality ππ»
No doubt!!
1 0
Replying to Mamay-San • May 10, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
Real, I've never cried so much in this show. The story's theme is so profound and the actors' games are just-…
They are indeed doing a GREAT JOBB
0 0
On Feel What You Feel • May 8, 2026
Title Feel What You Feel
I really liked this series but last episode felt so rushed and scenes kinda felt like cut in between cuz thry used fade in transition alot.. but pretty nice series I enjoyed :)
3 2
On A Dog and a Plane • May 8, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
yayyyy my FAVOURITE COUPLEEEEEE
8 0
Replying to Nina • May 8, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Chinese bls are dangerous, they always leave you wanting more. At this point, itβs not even entertainment, itβs…
Oh yes I really really hope!!
0 0
Replying to Effie_Joon • May 8, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Yeah, pretty much. They've hinted at a possible season 2, but nothing is confirmed yet. Hopefully, if we keep…
Nice! I love reading those comments so I always turn them on, it makes me feel like I am not alone who is watching, those people are also with me :)
1 0
Replying to Effie_Joon • May 8, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Yeah, pretty much. They've hinted at a possible season 2, but nothing is confirmed yet. Hopefully, if we keep…
I did! I did BLs too even though they were not available not only BLs but some straight dramas too lol, I enjoy doing my favt shows sub and also those which i get the req to do ~
1 1
Replying to Effie_Joon • May 7, 2026
Title Double Helix
It airs on Viki in two days with two episodes! It's official, I just saw it on coming soon.
Omg yes!! I just checked it is available now !!
3 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • May 7, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
SOLID 1ST EPISODE!
3 0
Replying to Effie_Joon • May 7, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Yeah, pretty much. They've hinted at a possible season 2, but nothing is confirmed yet. Hopefully, if we keep…
Omg you are the viki volunteer too? Me too! I have also QC benefits which gives me a free pass but LGBTQ shows are not available in my country, i have an access only bcz I am a Viki sub volunteer and subs shows in my language (Urdu), and phew thats the good thing cuz before even many great kdramas also were not available but i didnt get the issue cuz I have access to them, so i would have sub this one too if this availble in my country so I just watched it only hehe
1 3
On Love You Teacher • May 7, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
This show every episode be like: Start - funny, End - Crying lol
14 2
On Love You Teacher • May 7, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
Binged watched all episodes, pheww what a ride! I loved every episode of it! I like how they are showing every part of the story, past, present and balanced it so well! And props to casting directors, what an amazing kids they casted, loved all the acting, esp those little 3 divas
6 0
Replying to Wonda447 • May 7, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Yes the actors and director confirmed season 2 its just a matter of waiting
ππ
1 0
Replying to Effie_Joon • May 7, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Yeah, pretty much. They've hinted at a possible season 2, but nothing is confirmed yet. Hopefully, if we keep…
btw love your profile pic its so FUNNYY hahahahaha
1 1
Replying to Effie_Joon • May 7, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Yeah, pretty much. They've hinted at a possible season 2, but nothing is confirmed yet. Hopefully, if we keep…
I love viki timed comments thats why Viki for me lol
0 2
Replying to Effie_Joon • May 7, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Yeah, pretty much. They've hinted at a possible season 2, but nothing is confirmed yet. Hopefully, if we keep…
I have Viki so I watched it on Viki, but I guess those who only watch BLs can watch it on Gaga and if they can, then they should join the membership on Youtube as well!
1 5
Replying to irbaz51_161 • May 6, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
I havent watched ABO yet but is that ended on cliffhanger?
Ohh got it... ill watch that very soon ;)
0 0
On Love You Teacher • May 6, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
Watched first 2 episodes and its already soo cute
4 0
