• Join Date: August 9, 2017

Julius Angelo Garcia

Julius Angelo Garcia

The storyline was simple but I personally didn't expect it to be like that. I don't understand why people keep on telling that watching this mini-series is a waste of time. I like the series and to be honest, it's just fast -pacing, the scenes are direct to the point, no other scenes that are just inserted for the series to be lengthen. it's a good one.

I also love the actors, they are great in portraying the character. This is my first Chinese BL series and was surprisingly fantastic. Might give this a rate of 7/10. :D
Aug 20, 2017
It barely takes any time to fall in love, so why it is a complete torture when it's time we need to say goodbye.- Episode 09h

There are times in life that we are set on the good path. Well, no problem, all your plans in life are smooth sailing. But, how if one day, all the things you think of as right became just the option?

We can teach emotionally to choose who we want but can not prevent when and where it will happen.

This series just make a good life lesson: Trust yourself and do what makes you happier. Even if it's not right in the eyes of others, but if that makes you happy, as long as you're not hurt by others, do it. At the end of the day, you're still there, you're still going to be affected by your decision.

The actors / actresses are between 14-25 of age. Almost all of the casts are new on the show business but not obviously the result of this series. They did a great job on portraying their characters especially the lead actors. They might look stupid on screen but it's just because they played your character given to them. Your twists and turns of events, just perfect blend.

Season 2, here I come!. Kudos!

Sep 17, 2017
I was hesitant to watch this series because of the bad reviews from previous audience. I didn't like the trailer at first. But as the old quote says, "Don't judge the book by its cover."

The storyline is great. It is great that this series tackled bullying in school and how does it form someone's personality and life. Nanon (Oh, Mushroom) is great in portraying his role as the victim of bullying. He then meets In, a transferee and Nam, as the class president. Three of them together be friends and got Sun as additional when twists of events happened.

The cinematography was great. The music chosen was fantastic! It's quite remarkable and brings fresh taste to the series. I like the fact that there are two couples, one is the regular one and other is a bl(boys' love). And the great thing is, this two couples' story doesn't interfere or eats the other story. They have both have different stories even the characters are in a circle of friends. Thanks to the writers.

Overall, it was a great series to watch. I want a Season 2! Please! I want to know what's next for Peach and Oh, and the great bl of In and Sun! :D God bless to all the people who made this series possible. :D

Sep 11, 2017
I need Season 2! Dong hasn't answered Gym's question! :D
All the actors are great. The cinematography is unparalleled. I cry a lot because they did great on acting and saying their lines. It immediately crawls to several of my top 1 thai series. :D

Long live production team, actors, directors, writers and the whole staff!
Sep 5, 2017
Your extreme feeling when you stump volleyball tournament on TV, they brought in this series in a more-intense level yet! From the storyline that will make you stump hard, in the application of music in every scene that painstakingly selected, the actor that played not only acting, beating also the ball, until the very rock of stories, that's great and nice!

You don't have to live in the expectation of others. You live to do the things that will make you happy.

Gold medal doesn't really matter. Those people who believe in you matters most.
Sep 1, 2017
The part 2 is a tragedy and amazingly beautiful! Its not your ordinary ending. cliff hanger!
Aug 31, 2017
Hands down to the creators of this movie! Unparalleled ang cinematography, ang pagkakahagod ng lente ng camera sa bawat eksena, the settings was just like directors-dream-setup, the actors are purely rare and good, the storyline did just included "designing" onto the script, amazing movie!

A Round Trip to Love (2016)
HIStory: Obsessed
Ten years ago,
Ten years have gone,
Will return again,
Back then,
Same place, same person,
Both times?
Both also occur?
You choose to do the same thing if you can return only ten years ago?
Where are you afraid, occurred in the future, at present or they may repeat the past?
This series deserves a big round of applause! The execution of the actors, excellent! The writers behind this surpassed the limits and the sky. No, not the ordinary, fascinating. You don't expect the next.
History: Obsessed (2017)
HIStory: My Hero
Aug 27, 2017
How to teach the heart that loved the people he was not its content?

So that's the theme of this series. All this time, forcing him to feel how you feel about her. And ending, you're just dumpe away, girl! He likes Gu Ren! :D

Again, a big round of applause to the set designers because they have the beauty of their settings. strength of modern interior design, simple but rock! The actors did really fine on their scenes, I just wished they just killed the girl right away and let them have a real BL scene, or maybe a longer kissing scene. :D
History: My Hero (2017)

Aug 27, 2017
I never made it just because I want it. I did because it because I like you.

Sometimes, there are really best friend that too goofy. But, what if they hurt you, can you forgive her?

The short series that belong to a trilogy is simple, meaningful and heartfelt.

Simple because it shows a character in a form of a best friend, who will do anything to please us.
Meaningful in a way that reflects the realities of life.
And heartfelt because in the end, even if you hurt your best friend, sometimes, be grateful you well, without him, you can't really understand your feelings for the person you loved.

I like the settings of the House of the lead roles. Modern stroke interior suitable for bachelors/students. The story, just fine.
History: Stay Away From Me (2017)

Aug 26, 2017
Fast-pacing also the course of the story. Nothing like. You will just laugh at the stupidity of how the "bottom" does just to lure the "topo". With cost-cutting in the wardrobe but the acting skills saved this series. There should be a Season 2 and hoping to air out this year.
"Caught you own snare. "
Counter Attack (2015)
Aug 24, 2017
This is a 6 part series and second Season of the said title.

The cinematography was great. There are few handshake on the camera but its okay. The actors are really great, especially with their emotions and scripts. It is like they are really the one who is the character in real life.

This Chinese series tells the viewers the reality of life. There are things that whatever we do, even if we try to be ours, even if we force to happen, it will never happen. Something really does not matter to us even though we love it. Then it's still worse, it's not going to happen, you're still hoping for hope. ; Is not that worse? They are giving you false hope on the things that will never be together. It's like drinking water even there's no water at all.

Most chinese series, pure sad endings, why so? Are they bitter or is it really just the reality of life? Surprisingly there are characters from the Season 1 that jumped here in Season 2, reminding us that, even if 'did not happen to our heart's wish, we could even do something that would have happened, not even your original. Well, "We can still be friends even when you're married." Ganon.

Mr. X and I: Season 2 (Be Here For You) (2015)

Mr. X and I
Aug 24, 2017
This series is divided into four mini-episodes. Everything is based on the true story of the characters lives. This is the season 1 so here are the first things to see.

The first episode showed one of the most problems of schools, bullying. When there is a different eye, besides these people are no longer accepted, exploited, and abused. But in spite of all, this stage shows the face of love that can endure everything. You'll endure everything, sacrifice for the person you really love.

In the second episode show Love in the face of time. Even after long time, at the same place, at other times, we know, that it still meets. Love will see us through.

In the third stage the sacrifice of a loved one is shown. You are sacrificing everything for that person, and after many years, the person who caused your sacrifices will also be the cause of your destruction. It hurts to think that you have left everything for him, but he'll will leave you too.

And the final stage is the most epicenter of all episodes. The question is: What if the person you love is can't be in your life because of tradition?
This last episode shows the lesson of tolerance. Even if you're not the person to say the phrase, "Yes, I Do.", you'll let him go. Even if it's painful, even if it's the cause of your life, you will end your relationship with each other.
Mr. X and I (2015)

Aug 22, 2017
I call it Love.

Compared with the iceberg Love Sick Season 1, that's the tip, the surface is the Season 1. Due to its Season 2, there is a deeper and deeper story in this series.

This is the longest series I've been watching. No lapses, no dead air, no dead story. If Season 1 is criticized for a simple plot or poor performance, I think they are wrong at that point. That's because Season 1, it's just a introduction. I believe in Season 2 they have shown all the faces of each character.
It's astonishing that at a show like this they see the different colors and faces of the word, "Love". It's a heartfelt feeling that this show is open to all the possibilities, as well as those who have come together. This show can open the hearts and minds of those who have come to know, exactly what the true love affects. No recognized color, as long as you love, you love.

The settings, ordinary, an all-boys school and an all-girls school, at home, are in the hallway. It's amazing to imagine, very simple places, humorous that these places are simple yet they've made it extraordinary because of the flow of story. :D

Aug 16, 2017
We all make mistakes.
But, when it pulls you down
That's where stupidity begins. - Episode 13

When you had watched several thai series, you will not find whose most charming actors and actresses, its the storyline that will be wow factor after all.. Beautiful faces does not fascinate you at all. Well, honestly, it's a plus point, but if your story is inferior, you will not be able to take it.

First episode, just a few minutes, I said, "What is that, how come a girl be in a swimming team who is purely male? I think that's the story all about. I killed my laptop and suddenly after few more minutes of reading reviews, i nodded and got back To watching the series.

This may be your series that makes me tired of watching. each character has a side story. It has been sewing so much. But I think it's part of the storyline, telling the viewers that everyone's part of every person. A man can not stand on his own without the help of other person. Perhaps it is also a moral of the series.

In the Philippines, 'suicide is not the case because of many gossipers, so even a neighbor's brother, knows. In Thailand, 'not so. If you're not interested, you will not notice. They have their own life. When you do not come close, you have no friends. But this series tells a different perspective, unity. I'm wrong to say that they have their own lives because the Thai ones, at first it was silent, at first unobtrusive. But when they know you better, whether you like it or not, you'll be someone's friend. Your gestures are just like your eyebrows, just keep quiet, they know that something is wrong or something else. Make them friends, friendship, deeper, just like water. If they are not, they will not be too busy if there is no solid evidence.

"It does not matter where other people might be happy for yoy. What's important is what makes you happy."

It ended up well and I feel Season 2 is just like other series. Speechless but many are said. Kudos!
Waterboyy The Series (2017)