Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 17, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 28, 2026
heifer if you have the energy to teach me to make porridge - you can go home and make your own porridge -

Li Yi Fei doing this was out of character....
4 2
Replying to Paulina • Jun 28, 2026
I love the scenes with the dad and I wish there was more instead of the other side-couples parents πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ…
Yes - Dad is almost the only mature adult on the show
2 0
Replying to nolatoo • Jun 28, 2026
The way she clapped back thoughβ€”β€˜Imma still pursue you.’ OMG 😳 So annoying. She lacks basic comprehension…
I'm so tired of this tripe. it's not cute nor is it entertaining. It is very devaluing to self. they write it off like it's determination. but it is more like lack of self value and appreciation.

You don't respect yourself enough to accept someone's rejection and remove in. They are reading desperate and delusional.

She needs to date the Liu son they are perfect for each other πŸ˜‚
3 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 28, 2026
switched to Viki to catch up from 14 to 24 with comments. now going back to Iqiyi.

24
I appreciate the beginning where he tells the chick...

mind ya business, I do not like you. and stop faking our relationship. we ain't even close. πŸ˜‚ totally paraphrased
6 2
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 27, 2026
ep 21

lol what in thee ANTI HIP HOP was that?

They should have had a real Hip Hop dancer because she and those rubber bands destroyed the groove. πŸ˜‚
4 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 27, 2026
I want to like the FL but I can not - she is just a bag of apologies. up to ep 20.
She could have Jesus, Buddha, A lucky Leprechaun, and a Genie in a bottle - this chick will still look defenseless, mute, and apologetic....
4 2
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 27, 2026
ep 17
her friend is "I ride, you die"

not ride or die.

ride or die is well do this together

I ride, you die is I am going to stir up some ish and you deal with the aftermath.
3 0
Replying to LightCypher • Jun 27, 2026
I am sry but I don't like the guy acting. He is supposed to be an old CEO but he is so frivolous. He don't have…
he is in a young man's body
1. he is celebrating his youth in this young man's body
2. it would be weird to friends, family, and coworkers if he acted extremely mature.

I don't see anything with his maturity level. The inner elder is playing out the bodies outer youth.

this is body swap, they take on the characteristics of their new body.

Also, this series carries a slight comedic flow.

He often falls back to his original personality when he is angry or making a point. like when he yells at his children etc.

All my opinions
I'm no drama critic
7 2
On Reborn Rookie • Jun 27, 2026
just starting ep 8
is anyone else wondering why they haven't transferred him to another hospital?
2 1
Replying to InspectorMegre • Jun 26, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
i was thinking - it doesnt cross her mind JR will just KILL her.... ???
exactly. the writers did not think that through. this lady would kill for not enough peanut butter on her sandwich πŸ₯ͺ πŸ˜‚
2 0