News
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 11, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
FL is going too far atp. It's already 9 eps. How can she not choose her husband. She already knew everything and the path is clear now. What is she waiting for?. Even though she wanted to know MLs real face, CP has already shown his sincere love. She may have doubt about whether it's true or not, but gurl atleast try! It's not like you have other choice, as she rejected others firmly right to their face. She's accepting everything from CP but marriage?
1 2
Replying to Rofhiwa • Jul 11, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
I gave this show a chance, but bro. So many things are off. Firstly I find it weird that ML just met FL once and…
Love at first sight? Also ML has been following FL for few days and he likes her decisiveness, also both are kindred heart from what he observed. She also share a same ambition as ML. In his entire life being sick, he can only connect with FL. Also if FL kinda character can stand behind CP he would have a smooth ascension to throne ....
1 0
Replying to NyabaninaCat • Jul 11, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
He Yu and Lester Lin are so subtly hilarious together that I kind of wish to see them paired again as ML and sidekick,…
Love them....
1 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 11, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Our crown Prince's Shamelessness has no blounds lol!
2 0
Replying to koi fish • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
🫰🫰💝
<3 <3 I remember them calling her Xin Xin back there. It brings u back FRR
0 0
Replying to jinxinmu • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
Yes The9 Esther and Shaking
love them.....<3
0 0
On Road to Success • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
Omg the youth with you reunion <3
7 4
Replying to zhixin • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
I don’t speak Chinese so I don’t see any problem
Understandable. I know Chinese, though not a pro, So I have this problem.
0 0
Replying to penguin • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
because sensorship I believe … some read the script mentioned this
My bad
0 0
Replying to Drishti Agrawal • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
worth watching?
Absolutely
0 0
Replying to Riversoul • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
I don't know why but i have the idea that the "brother in law" could be the culprit
NO way. It's Impossible
3 1
On Road to Success • Jul 11, 2026
Title Road to Success
The lip sync is really bothering me. There is a mismatch in every drama once or twice, I'm fine with it. In RTS the mismatch is almost everywhere.
1 5
Replying to Kavzz07 • Jul 11, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
He is really creepy to me. Also he lost weight which is giving me a psychic vibe
Exactly my thought. I liked him in the autumn ballad...
1 0
Replying to Hyunelovebot • Jul 10, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
This is the first time a woman is believable disguised as a man. If I hadn't recognized the actress, I would have…
FRR.... I knew her from love crossed. This disguise really tops the c dramas
0 0
Replying to Cami • Jul 10, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Ufff, I dislike this Xiao Chang Qing , it annoys me! 🫣🫣🫣
He is really creepy to me. Also he lost weight which is giving me a psychic vibe
1 2
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 10, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Jeremy xu is really creepy here
6 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 10, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
If the Writer dare to kill BSL I'm going to chinaaaaaaaaaaa
7 0
Replying to Shahin • Jul 10, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
can we all talk about how good bu shiling disguise as men is ,like this is best portraying of a girl disguising…
Exactly, I came here to type just this. There has always been a tinge of Feminine in all the disguise, but this is really different.
4 1
On The First Jasmine • Jul 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
According to me the rating drop is fair enough. Because for many it was the Lishan mountain arc which kept them on edge and was waiting for a strong backstory. But it was meh, no matter how much I think, it all happened because of their stubbornness. It would be good if it was a massacre set by the queen!
4 0
Replying to Lovely • Jul 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I was so hooked until the big revelation, but now I'm kinda struggling with the last 5 episodes. It kind of feels…
Exactly me... I watched 34 when it was aired. I didn't finish it yet
0 0
