K-Drama Replying to Mariah James • Jul 29, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
HMH as a general is no joke, all the stunts and fighting scenes are crazy and he did them himself His killing…
Haha. BFTB was mine. I tried FOF, DY, because he did great in BFTB but I dropped both. I finished LITC but I didn't like it, I was never a fan of betrayal among the leads lol!
2 1
Replying to metrikfire • Jul 29, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I'm on episode 6 so far and I'm confused... is it just me or does the show pick up flavor further along the way…
In a 28 ep drama. It atleast need 7 to 8 to lay a foundation for a story and it really did well. Keep going you'll like it more
0 0
Replying to Mariah James • Jul 29, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
HMH as a general is no joke, all the stunts and fighting scenes are crazy and he did them himself His killing…
Sure think. I liked back from the brink. After that all his dramas were meh! LITC was always overrated for me, may be not my type. I'm absolutely in love with him in KTTPH
2 5
Replying to Alida3 • Jul 29, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I find the character so despicable and repulsive and I think that’s also due to the over acting. I wish the…
True. But the villains are always despicable and intolerable esp in Historical, he didn't portray it well. As you said he'd have been more grey!
1 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 29, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
The actor playing grand tutor , though a veteran in acting I think he didn't do a good work here. He's bad okay and he has to be pretentious okay, but he is over acting and it annoys me. He did very well on Blossom of power though.
0 2
Replying to Kavzz07 • Jul 29, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
The double, Blossom
I haven't seen this
0 0
Replying to mrvalgard • Jul 29, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
now when I think about many characters worldview, it's one of the best drama intellectual wise, don't saw such…
The double, Blossom
2 2
Replying to mpruel • Jul 29, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
when our girl start have feeling to wu yi?
Arou d 10
1 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 29, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Neo Nailed it. Among Neo's drama this topped the list for me. He created great chemistry with Aimi.....
13 1
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 28, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
I wish they had extended the last eps a lil more. I wish Tian yuan had interacted with CP, some scenes with BSL and CJB like that. They really wasted many eps in the beginning....still it's a 9 for me. This drama was 8.0 for the first half and 9 for the second
1 0
Replying to baddie • Jul 28, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
What episode does a marriage occur pls lol
22 i think
1 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 28, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
The Love of Crown prince is one thing but Prince xin's love really hits different. "I could give up everything for you, and protect you with my life" 😭😭😭He really gave it all. One of Jereme's best roles.
3 0
Replying to Yenki • Jul 28, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
I can't seem to digest the first few episodes because of the FL, but I still really want to try because the 2nd…
Trust me and move on further. It was not bearable for many. But it really gets so much better, especially the second half is honestly good. I was close to dropping this but ML made me to hold on. I continued and FL really do good later...
1 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 28, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Ep 32, 33 why is it soo heavy 😭😭😭😭😭 My eyes can't handle!
1 0
Replying to wydings • Jul 25, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
is the FL gu qing zhi or not? i'm really curious how the show will answer it.
I think the show won't answer it explicitly. It's already laid open and it's upto us to decide whether it's Xihe dominating or gu qing zhi. But it's more like both... Their souls merged.
1 0
Replying to fan xian • Jul 25, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
it would be funny if the brother died and entered the crown prince body just like she did with xihe ALSO I DO…
That's wild😭😭. He won't die don't worry
1 1
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 25, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Tian yuan is a real deal now. A very promising actor
7 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 24, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
He was introduced once before or twice, but had very short scenes and now all of a sudden he’s power hungry.…
No. It's not because his father punished him. It's because he was discarded and no one cared. He took the poison because he wanted to hide his ambition and make it like he is a henpecked husband. All fine! But when there is an ultimate villain they can't just add him on the screen suddenly!
0 1
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Jul 24, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Fact is, in the novel, the 4th prince is the first main enemy the couple must eliminate. He appeared to be a humble…
😭they really wasted the plot by focusing on princes trying to woo the FL and MLs unrequited love, like nearly half of the drama...
0 0
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Jul 24, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Fact is, in the novel, the 4th prince is the first main enemy the couple must eliminate. He appeared to be a humble…
Fair enough, but the flow in the drama is lagging, It's like he came out of no where. His screen time was too low for us to wrap around what is happening. There is no foundation for his story. Also the CP who has all the prince's story ignored No4 when there is an enemy princess with him?
1 2
