Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: August 26
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 30, 2021
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 1, 2026
At ep 4. This drama is completely fine for me, So far so good, but the rating is misleading 7.9 is a joke. WJY is killing it as usual
9 0
Replying to fajer_qtr • Aug 1, 2026
Just started this. Is the ML of royal blood?
The one who commands all the royal blood lol
10 0
Replying to Daisy S • Aug 1, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
I am going to start watching this drama, before that I have a few questions. 1. How long is their younger version…
1. Up until 20&21, nearly 80% is their youth
2. Inside the series yes 10 years. But we have time skip. It moves fast
3. In my opinion no. They need it for their growth. Also the reason for her leaving is reasonable at her age
4.not at some point it goes forever lol! But FL put him in place, it's not annoying
5.25 ig
0 0
Replying to SoVa Joon • Aug 1, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
why does Zhou Wan Agree to stay at Lu Xixiao’s house. and even sharing his room and bed.
Simple, both of them haven't moved on 🙂 Also he invited her in the pretext of letting her in the project team
One: she wanted to find about the factory case so she need to get involved in that project
Two: I see one just as an excuse for them to be together.
3 2
Replying to nicaskiv • Aug 1, 2026
What's with HYT? Why do people keep saying he's questionable and other stuffs? 👀
It's because his acting is too rigid! I'm not his hater, but with the c drama experience I have, I'm sure he can't be compared to the OG actors like Neo, Dylan, He yu, yunxi who has their own style but HYT is really like he can act but he can't if the scenes are too emotional, we can't empathize him. TXW on the other hand is a killer😭
0 0
Replying to Sushi88 • Aug 1, 2026
Who was the 'genius' that added "the" and "of" in the title when its not even in the official…
Lol😭I was revisiting my english
0 0
Replying to Jaym • Aug 1, 2026
I will keep expectations low for HYT's acting, but I'm eager to see if he can pull off this role.
IKR I was never a fan of his acting. But I'm a big fan of TXW.
2 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 1, 2026
I finished KTTPH and wanna jump right into it. Both FL and ML are my personal favourites. But the comment section is blowing my mind up with, good and bad comments. I better watch few eps....
0 2
Replying to OceanBlue132 • Aug 1, 2026
After finishing it,I really thought if kttph had enough budget,promo and a proper aged fml to avoid controversy,…
The political part was really good than POJ. It kept us hanging. POJ didn't have this.
9 1
Replying to OceanBlue132 • Jul 31, 2026
Finally finished watching....loved it. A General who actually General-ed,not some pretty face only aura farming…
Can't agree more.... XWY really carries this well, also all the wiring he did was admirable....
9 0
Replying to Uri2Hir • Jul 31, 2026
Dear where did you see bromance
But when I was watching the series, though I didn't pay attention to the bromance it was really evident especially after the frst half
1 0
Replying to mpruel • Jul 31, 2026
but still..Aimi is good but hope they can choose another actress..theres a romantic scene that need a kiss but…
I felt exactly this in many scenes, the desire in XWYs eyes can't be hidden seriously. Also I saw in comments that the actor chosen for this backed out last minute so they chose Aimi.....
2 1
Replying to Sooha13 • Jul 31, 2026
Prisoner of beauty also my fav historical drama but as you said, KTTPH is really fast pace and the political intrigue…
Can't agree more about that women😂. That annoying piece was seriously getting on my nerves....
3 1
Replying to Sooha13 • Jul 31, 2026
hahaha .. love your reactions discussion here while watching the episodes. That also what I felt about Li Mao…
KO😂. I admire it
1 0
Replying to Kavzz07 • Jul 31, 2026
Prisoner of beauty
Definitely give it a try, especially after few eps it really picks up.
The journey to love
( But don't curse me after finishing)
Destined
The legend of female general(may be watch few to decide)
Pursuit of jade
5 0
Replying to Sooha13 • Jul 31, 2026
Prisoner of beauty also my fav historical drama but as you said, KTTPH is really fast pace and the political intrigue…
+1.
2 0
Replying to Sooha13 • Jul 31, 2026
hahaha .. love your reactions discussion here while watching the episodes. That also what I felt about Li Mao…
Now, I'm really glad that I waited to binge it, How did you even handle the whole day with all the blood boiling and brainstorming what would be the reason! Thank god I chose not to be a masochist😭
1 2
Replying to monkeylover • Jul 31, 2026
I read this somewhere but Limao's original name, Li Yizhi supposedly means "easy to guide/change his mind".…
Interesting POV
3 0
Replying to Uri2Hir • Jul 31, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
Dear where did you see bromance
Ehh? Only bromance obsessed will fo so lol!😂😂
2 0