Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 26, 2022
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to Eclipse02 • Dec 21, 2025
Youku SVIP
Definitely... ๐Ÿ˜ญI guess I'll have to wait (I'm suffering ๐Ÿ˜ž)
2 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Dec 21, 2025
Title Moon River
ep 14: dal i in the prince's body has rapunzel's healing tears now, because anything's possible ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ
Rapunzel and Flynn are exactly the pair I had in mind while watching that scene!!! ๐Ÿ’–
2 0
Replying to Eclipse02 • Dec 20, 2025
Youku SVIP
Netflix only has 18 episodes ๐Ÿ˜ญ I got the VIP pass on Youku but I just realized I should have paid more to be able to see ep20. FML ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
0 2
Replying to badgersupremo • Dec 20, 2025
Drama sucks actually. rushed ending.
Wow, you must be from the future because the drama has 8 more episodes until its finale.! Now, please spare us your meaningless, toxic comments and and don't embarrass yourself.

Haters are so naive these days, geez ๐Ÿ˜‚
22 0
Replying to Eclipse02 • Dec 20, 2025
Youku SVIP
I thought those with SVIP got only one more ep, not two ๐Ÿ˜ญ
1 4
Replying to eya • Dec 19, 2025
I didn't even realize when I reached the end of ep 17, it felt as if I just started and it was already over ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ.…
ONE EP PER DAY???? ๐Ÿ˜ฐ All the way until the end?????? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
2 1
Replying to GeeGee • Dec 19, 2025
I just wanna say that AvenueX slaughtered Vendetta of An so badly in her 5 drama recaps. She said that this drama…
GOSH, I can't even stand her voice. ๐ŸคฎAin't no way I'm wasting my time on her garbage opinions.๐Ÿ˜ด Cheng Yi's immense talent and huge success is out there for the world to see, she can go bitch about it in a corner, probably because her bias doesn't have the same flow and try to puke her toxicity on the people who think like her. I for one, will stay clear of that trash yard she calls a channel. She can't have any influence whatsoever.
8 0
Replying to QAS • Dec 18, 2025
I have not watched all of Cheng Yi\s dramas, but Vendetta of An gave me Acting Award predictions for Cheng Yi…
Absolutely!!! ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ†โœจHe deserves it so much. I really hope to see him getting a great award ๐Ÿ™
1 0
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Dec 18, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An Spoiler
I could see the Marquis on the throne tbh.
Looks like it...?? He's perfectly capable from the waist up though. He can use his bow ๐Ÿน with a perfect aim and he can also ride his horse. He'd be unstoppable if it weren't for his leg disability.
2 0
Replying to Mnisareti • Dec 17, 2025
We cannot see it in Netflix Europe
Trust me, do it and you'll see it!!!๐Ÿ˜‰I chose English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese in the settings so I can watch Asian content without a problem ๐Ÿ˜
2 0
Replying to Mnisareti • Dec 17, 2025
We cannot see it in Netflix Europe
I'm in Southern Europe and I can watch it. It doesn't have subtitles for all languages but it has for many, English too of course.

If you've set your profile to a specific language, it won't show dramas that don't have subtitles for that language. Personally, to have access to K-Dramas and C-Dramas with English subtitles I made a separate profile and a whole lot of content became available to me.
3 2
Replying to ladybugCY2023 • Dec 17, 2025
I just started with episode 13 and pray for me. The last time I was this nervous was when I did my job interview…
Are you okay?? Do you need a blanket, some hot tea?? A hug maybe?? ๐Ÿ’”
2 1
Replying to peng-peng • Dec 17, 2025
Why do I feel like Xiao Wu Yang will be killed? I do not see him stay on that throne at all.
I could see the Marquis on the throne tbh.
2 2
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 17, 2025
This is absolutely one of the TOP5 C-Dramas of 2025 and possibly Cheng Yi's best performance. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘I absolutely can't get enough of his character, Huai'An will stop at NOTHING to get his revenge, especially after what happened in ep13. โšก๐Ÿ‘ฟNot even Death would dare to stop him. โ˜ ๏ธ

Also, the music and cinematography are simply DELICIOUS.๐ŸคŒโœจ Netflix did a smart move to get this gem for the global audience. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
18 12
Replying to Gia2xx1 • Dec 14, 2025
Mysterious Lotus case book,Si Jin
OMG really??? That's so precious!!! Does she belong to someone from the cast or crew or is she actually a specially trained "dog actress"??
3 1
Replying to Jeannie Burke • Dec 14, 2025
I have to ask, does he die in the end of this? If this is from a novel
I believe this is an original script, not an adaptation of a novel or webtoon. So, everyone's fate is unknown.
8 0
Replying to Gia2xx1 • Dec 13, 2025
Mysterious Lotus case book,Si Jin
Wait, you mean the actual SAME dog??
1 4