The slow burn romance is actually really good and there are a couple of kisses too!! ✨Great chemistry between…
Unfortunately, when the romance is not prominent,a lot of viewers seem biased against the drama from the start. 🙄But when I go into a drama which I know focuses on other things and see romance, I think it's a great bonus on the side. I don't condemn it. 🤷There are plenty dramas of extremely good quality with not even a sign of romance. Like "The Vendetta of An" for instance. 🔥🤌Sometimes, I think viewers are all teenagers who want to see love stories alone. There's more to appreciate in a story in my opinion...
"Love in Red Dust" has passed censorship.• Soon to receive its distribution license/permit.https://weibo.com/2949989907/Qq6jeAYlhhttps://dsj.nrta.gov.cn/tims/site/views/applications/changing/view.shanty?appName=changing&id=019c2116fe79432340284e959b0b3fdc
Well, I hate him, so I think the actor is doing a good job
I've hated plenty of villains before but very few of them made me want to skip whole scenes or roll my eyes every time they appeared and that was because the acting was horrible. There are actors/actresses who excel at playing villains (Liu Xueyi in "Destined" for example) and others who are as bland as stale bread. Unfortunately, this is the case here.🤷
Literally EVERYTHING about this drama is perfect. Except ONE thing. 😮💨Prince Duan. 🙄Not just the character. The actor's acting is so BORING and flat, carrying a single facial expression in all his scenes.😴 I cringe every time I have to watch his part.😖 I can't believe they couldn't find someone better for the role from the vast pool of talent. It's a big flaw for an otherwise carefully written and directed drama...
The guards outside the shop took 3-5 business days to take down the door , conveniently letting Eun Jo and the Prince have a full conversation and a long kiss. How thoughtful of them!!! 😂
New beautiful/talented woman enters the palace: 🌸✨🌸
The Emperor 😈: DANG, I need to sleep with her once, add her to my harem collection and forget she ever existed after I'm done with her!!! Then, she can live the rest of her life obediently in a cold palace, counting her blessings for being a woman graced by the Emperor. 😁
HE'S A VILLAIN 😡 And let's not forget he's caused the deaths and/or the misery of many of his children. Hope the last case includes his death.
My guess about why Li Peiyi's whole family was massacred 🤔
Prince Duan, Peiyi's father was a general/commander in the army, right?? They mentioned he "lost his mind' because of repeated defeats in the battles and subsequent trauma. My experience after watching many many C-Dramas tells me PERHAPS there was something fishy going on with the military equipment or the food supplies. 🧐Maybe some high official in the Ministry of War embezzled the money, leading to poor quality in the weapons and thus many soldiers dying on the battlefield. ☠️Somehow, the Prince found out and before he managed to report to the Emperor, they set him up and the whole thing was pinned on the Prince's "madness". 🙄Now that the Princess is digging deep into the matter, they're trying to take her out too. Just a guess though, nothing more!!🤷
How is this drama still standing at 8.1 when it absolutely deserves AT LEAST 8.5?!?!? 😱 I mean, everything is actually SO perfect 🤌, it totally exceeded my expectations. ✨When I decided to watch, it was only because the trailer looked spooky, I really liked the ML in "The Double" and "The Wanted Detective" and I also generally appreciate the FL's acting. But going into it, I was 100% intrigued and impressed by the quality of everything, from the main story and the various murder cases, to the main leads, the side characters, the very popular cameos, the stunning visuals & the cinematography, the costumes, the fighting sequences and the captivating music. 👏🔥I can't even skip the opening credits because they're so freaking cool!!!🤟
Plus, the slow burn romance??? 🥰TOP TIER. 🤌Sizzling chemistry!!!🔥 I love how our brave Princess and our clever Astronomer keep flirting and openly showing how much they admire each other while effectively working together on all the cases. 😎
It's a drama that is constantly keeping you on your toes. 🤯It's just SO good. ✨I wish more people saw that...😞
To say I am FURIOUS and DISGUSTED is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!! 🤮🤬
That MONSTER, the Empress Dowager basically put Zhang San/The Emperor in a vulnerable position and he was R***D. 😰And YES. Men DO get s****** abused too. I wanted to scream so loud, it was so nauseating to watch. 🤢I always wondered how he willingly slept with any woman from the harem since we didn't hear a thing about the Crown Prince's mother. I guess it was a maid or sth, guided by that piece of garbage, the Empress Dowager. 🤬Zhang San was mentally, physically (and s******* ) abused for so long, it makes my heart ache for his pain and loneliness. 😭That's why he loves and adores Wan Yin so much. 🥺💔She's literally his last and only ray of hope, his only source of warmth and affection. 🥹I can't wait to see their love flourish in the future episodes 🥺🌹❤️ They both deserve their happy ending 🙏✨
"Queen for Seven Days"
"The Rebel"
"Bon Appetite Your Majesty"
& the movie "The Treacherous" (R-Rated movie, crazy things happening there)
The Emperor 😈: DANG, I need to sleep with her once, add her to my harem collection and forget she ever existed after I'm done with her!!! Then, she can live the rest of her life obediently in a cold palace, counting her blessings for being a woman graced by the Emperor. 😁
HE'S A VILLAIN 😡 And let's not forget he's caused the deaths and/or the misery of many of his children. Hope the last case includes his death.
Prince Duan, Peiyi's father was a general/commander in the army, right?? They mentioned he "lost his mind' because of repeated defeats in the battles and subsequent trauma. My experience after watching many many C-Dramas tells me PERHAPS there was something fishy going on with the military equipment or the food supplies. 🧐Maybe some high official in the Ministry of War embezzled the money, leading to poor quality in the weapons and thus many soldiers dying on the battlefield. ☠️Somehow, the Prince found out and before he managed to report to the Emperor, they set him up and the whole thing was pinned on the Prince's "madness". 🙄Now that the Princess is digging deep into the matter, they're trying to take her out too. Just a guess though, nothing more!!🤷
Plus, the slow burn romance??? 🥰TOP TIER. 🤌Sizzling chemistry!!!🔥 I love how our brave Princess and our clever Astronomer keep flirting and openly showing how much they admire each other while effectively working together on all the cases. 😎
It's a drama that is constantly keeping you on your toes. 🤯It's just SO good. ✨I wish more people saw that...😞