Details

  • Last Online: 2 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 26, 2022
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to Euphoria • Nov 9, 2025
WELP, that explains everything, we have Ms CCP Princess here. I just found out her parents are part of the ccp.…
Who are you talking about?? Can you elaborate??
0 1
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Nov 8, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved Spoiler
Just a suggestion for those who want to see one of the most heartbreakingly beautiful love stories ever that I…
It's a happy ending ☺️(you have to watch the two mini episodes post the final ep - it's all available on Rakuten Viki)
6 0
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 8, 2025
Just a suggestion for those who want to see one of the most heartbreakingly beautiful love stories ever that I will personally cherish forever: watch "Immortal Samsara" with Cheng Yi and Yang Zi.✨💞 A love story in which they would truly, quite LITERALLY tear their bodies and hearts apart for each other, a love story that knows no limits and is unconditional and eternal.🔥

Plus: WONDERFUL kiss scenes and incredible chemistry, with exceptional performances by the main leads ✨🩷 and as for the ending (check my spoiler below)
10 6
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 8, 2025
The first 1/3 of the drama was SO good, SO powerful and the romance between Fugui and Qingtong was starting to blossom. 🥺Then came the DESTRUCTION of the story when the stupid, obsessed bro entered the picture and separated the couple for the entire 2/3 of the drama. 🤬But while Fugui stayed true to his character and grew into an even more compassionate and independent person who surrounded himself with good people, Qingtong completely lost her spark, became cold and distant. ☹️Where is her promise to protect and be with Fugui?? 🙄Because that is nowhere to be seen. Even when that parasite died, we spent the entire two episodes post his death with Qingtong being depressed about his death, recalling how much he meant to her etc. YIKES. 🤮He was so evil and she still spends her time looking at the bracelet he gave her, reminiscing about their moments. 😤How about, idk YOU SPEND PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH FUGUI INSTEAD OF MOPING AROUND FOR THE VILLAIN????? 😡

We are now 4 episodes before the end... Even if something happens between Fugui and Qingtong, it's TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE. 😮‍💨Every quality romantic moment went to the side couples. 😞There's no time left to enjoy anything related to the main couple when we are in the endgame with the final boss.

Honestly, I'm preparing for death and pain. 😓I don't see a happy ending for this drama. I just HOPE and PRAY at least Fugui out of everyone lives and travels the world like he wants too. 🙏If he dies, it was all for nothing.

I'm so sad because this had the potential of an amazing love story and the writer decided to throw it in a trashcan. 😡So much wasted potential...😮‍💨
20 4
On As You Stood By • Nov 8, 2025
Haven't watched yet but... 7.5??? Yeah, no way.

Brainless trolls are back at it again... 🙄
8 2
Replying to YiyanMeng • Nov 7, 2025
This is unrelated to this drama but about Guo Junchen. It's smth I feel like that needs to be shared. I'm sure…
They better NOT freakin touch this sweet man. 😡Enough is enough. He needs to be protected!!!😰I'm praying he has enough support to get him out of whatever dangerous situation he is in...
1 0
Replying to Shu Shu • Nov 7, 2025
Fugui kneeling and kutow infront of Hongye grave😭 (I’m preparing tissues)😭😭😭😭
Ok, ty :)
0 0
Replying to Shu Shu • Nov 7, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved Spoiler
Fugui kneeling and kutow infront of Hongye grave😭 (I’m preparing tissues)😭😭😭😭
Do they kiss at least once in the comic??
1 2
Replying to Swassh32 • Nov 7, 2025
Your opinions are spot on. My first thought when I read the synopsis was that this would be Fugui’s journey,…
Right???? It's like, the gave us the beginning of their journey and then decided to throw the middle out of the window. I can only imagine a rushed ending that will leave us feeling empty and deceived...😔
1 0
Replying to Little Master • Nov 7, 2025
Same, every single word is my words too. I love fugui so much.
He is too precious for this world, too pure 😭✨
4 0
Replying to Sword and Beloved • Nov 7, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
LOL, omg, I was the one who got the names mixed xD Watching too many things together, does complicate stuff :P
2 1
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Nov 7, 2025
To be fair, he had a short scene with Yunfei at the beginning too, about 3 minutes in the episode but it was less…
I know, it is hard to even spot our ML lately ;_;
4 0
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Nov 7, 2025
To be fair, he had a short scene with Yunfei at the beginning too, about 3 minutes in the episode but it was less…
No, it was not..? And yes he did speak. He received a msg from Rumu and he talked about the Qianxia queen with Yunfei. Then he told him to go work with Rumu while he'd go to Qianii city alone.
2 2
Replying to Mstique • Nov 7, 2025
Ep 28The ml appears at the very end, less than a minute, and has no speaking lines. Wow! Ok, I’ll watch ep 29.…
To be fair, he had a short scene with Yunfei at the beginning too, about 3 minutes in the episode but it was less than 2 minutes long, Still only a cameo from our Fugui :(
3 4
Replying to Areum • Nov 7, 2025
How he even gets casted as a hero is a wonder to me😂😂😂... with that face n physique 🤭. Ppl sure have…
You're joking... Right?? He is so very handsome and talented, wth...
9 0
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 7, 2025
I think I speak for the majority of us when I say the moment that obsessive, toxic moron Qingcheng got his human form, EVERYTHING in the story progression went to hell. 😞He completely overshadowed Fugui's screentime with his EXCRUCIATINGLY annoying JIE JIE garbage and his evil schemes. 😠Qingtong kept saying she wants to find and be with Fugui, travel with him etc and protect him after all he has done for her but that is NOWHERE to be seen, empty promises so far.😤

Meanwhile, Fugui continues being the lamb for slaughter, an ACTUAL selfsacrifing martyr, always giving to people, never keeping something for himself. 😭He has burnt almost all of his life's power and it does not look like he will survive in the end. I understand a sad ending for a male lead in a drama but NOT when that ML has never even had the chance to live a little. If Fugui dies, this whole drama was a waste of time. He has been separated from Qingtong for so long, now it's all too little, too late. When you spend 1/3 of a 36 episode drama on an obsessive, BORING idiot, when you spend the other 1/3 on the sedondary characters there is barely enough time for the leads to shine. 😒Cheng Yi feels like a guest star in the second half of the drama and in certain episodes you struggle to spot him. 😐

Don't get me wrong. I love characters like Rumu and Yunfei. Heck, they are my favourite after Fugui. But all the spotlight is on them. And they actually spend a lot of time with their ladies. What does Fugui get??!!! 😠Damaged internal organs is his biggest reward. The only fun part is when there are scenes of him, Rumu and Yunfei. I love them as a trio. Wish we got more of that... These characters are lovely.

And tbh, I no longer like the FL. SHE COULD SEE Qingcheng was full of sh!t and she just let him do his thing for way too long. 😒I could see her sacrificing herself for Fugui and for me that is the only thing that would redeem her in my eyes. If they cannot be together and one has to die, I choose Fugui HANDS DOWN. 🔥This sweet child has suffered enough. No more.😓

I honestly cannot believe we are 7 episodes away from the end, and the main couple has not even held hands or anything. Especially when the other couples have done ao many couply things together... I am honestly disappointed. 😔This is not what I signed up for...
15 4
Replying to iluziel • Nov 5, 2025
What kdrama outside this and dear x?
"As You Stood By" on Netflix
0 0