Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 26, 2022
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to ASmith • Nov 4, 2025
Mysterious Lotus CasebookThe Journey of LegendDraw The Line^I think just these three, though I’ve not watched…
The first one is definitely on my watchlist!!! 💖I've heard great things about it. It's a pity if it's only these three though 😭He voiced the main character's father (both played by him) in "Immortal Samsara" too and he was glorious 😍He also has a beautiful singing voice ✨
6 0
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 4, 2025
Does anyone know for sure in which dramas Cheng Yi does his own dubbing?? I want to watch a drama with his original voice. 🥺His OG voice is so beautiful, I don't understand why they won't have him dub his own characters 😞
5 6
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Nov 4, 2025
Where can I see the previews for the future episodes?? I didn't find them on YouTube...
I'll check it out, thnx! ☺️
0 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Nov 4, 2025
The end of Ep. 17 teaser is epic! 😳🫣
Where can I see the previews for the future episodes?? I didn't find them on YouTube...
0 2
On Fight for Love • Nov 4, 2025
Can someone explain to me the case of Lord Qin and the Princess from the other country?? I'm not sure what happened. And how did Gu's family get involved?? Why did he get exiled 6 years ago and not 20 years ago, I'm confused...😵
0 0
Replying to renebaebae • Nov 3, 2025
forgive me Cheng Yi.. I didn't know you were THIS GOOD. I purposely do not watch your dramas previously because…
Immortal Samsara is AMAZING. Don't miss it, he's wonderful in it 💖
2 0
Replying to Teens804 • Nov 2, 2025
He’s just not a good actor and they maybe think he is good to look at but he was also boring to watch in Snowy…
OH HELL NOOOO!!! I wanted to watch that, damn 😭Thanks for the warning, now I know what to expect, ughhh 😓
1 1
Replying to Paulina • Nov 1, 2025
Fugui is looking like a dashing prince in the Western regions 🔥It suits him 🥰
For real, he looks so ethereal...! ✨💖
6 1
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 1, 2025
Btw OMG our beautiful little fox Yun Fei, I'D FIGHT EVERYONE who would ever try and hurt him. 🔪💪🔥He's so pure, I LOVE HIM 💙Chang Huasen is so handsome, there's something about his eyes that is captivating, I love seeing him everywhere these days 🥰 He's so talented ✨
4 0
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 1, 2025
I need Xiang Liu to come over from "Lost You Forever" PRONTO to kill that annoying POS Fenglong once again. 👿

I CAN'T STAND HIM, PLEASE. This is the second time in a row this actor is playing a character that gets on my nerves so bad but this time his new character Qing Cheng IS 100000 TIMES MORE annoying 🤬

I can't fully put into words how much I LOATHE pathetic, second male leads who are obsessed to a SICK and PERVERTED level with the female lead (who btw sees him as a true sibling🤮). Like GTFO, she won't be your lover you creepyassmoron. 😡

I wish he would turn back into a spider and someone could pull each and every one of his disgusting spider legs. 😈HANDS OFF QINGTONG, YOU PSYCHO 🔪😡

At least, no stupid amnesia plot. THANK GOD 😭I was afraid he did something worse to her, like take all her memories away. I'm so glad she ain't buying his lies. I pray she ditches him soon 🤬
8 3
Replying to Salwa Nice • Nov 1, 2025
Rarely, some dramas prepare 2 endings (2 endings filmed already) and production team broadcasts the one which…
Immortal Samsara did that too
0 0
Replying to Emily123456 • Oct 31, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved Spoiler
But.. it would create some "opportunities" for our lead couple🤭 for sure looking at The recent plot…
Crossing my fingers for a quick reunion and memory recovery 😭
0 0
On Sword and Beloved • Oct 31, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved Spoiler
I watched the preview for episodes 18/19...☹️ PLEASE. NOT THE AMNESIA TROPE. 😰FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING. DON'T. 😭
2 2
On Sword and Beloved • Oct 31, 2025
Maaaan, Fugui's fighting sequences with his sword are so DELICIOUS!!! 🤯🔥

Makes me wanna go and replay "Kingdom Hearts". Some of his moves are very similar to keyblade attacks from multiple installments of that game (Birth By Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 0.2, Kingdom Hearts 3). I love when the swords swirl around him, he's so graceful when he fights ✨
16 0
Replying to Queen Love • Oct 31, 2025
So you have not seen fated hearts?
You're in luck because I see him listed in an unknown role in this drama too 😉✨
3 1
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Oct 31, 2025
I just binged the first four episodes. I watched the trailer about 2 weeks ago and thought it would be interesting…
Also, how can we let the admins know the synopsis has nothing to do with the drama?? I think it describes the novel but the drama is an adaptation with big differences....
3 0
On Fight for Love • Oct 31, 2025
I just binged the first four episodes. I watched the trailer about 2 weeks ago and thought it would be interesting to watch this drama. 🧐

LITTLE did I know it would be such a masterpiece?????? 😱EASILY the most epic drama currently airing!!! 🤯These four episodes were so action packed, so emotionally heavy, so shocking... 😱I'M LEFT IN AWE!!! 😲I didn't expect such a powerful start. 🔥And what a wonderful cast. 👏 Exceptional performances by everyone. 🤌I'm soooo seated, I can't wait to see what happens next, I'M STRESSEDDDDD✨😱

PS: 8.1??? GET VOTING GUYS, this deserves so much better!!! 💪
8 1
Replying to Salwa Nice • Oct 30, 2025
i feel like there Won't be any kissing scenes
If that happens, it's a CRIME!!! 😰Cheng Yi's kissing scenes are just DIVINE. ✨He's an expert kisser 🔥❤️ What a loss for us viewers would that be 😭
6 0
Replying to 5feet2mars • Oct 30, 2025
I strongly believe that his hair was braided by Qingtong. Bro had his hair on half ponytail all the time and Little…
Yeah but now I want to see an actual scene of Qingtong braiding Fugui's hair aaaahhh 🥺💖Just imagining it gives me butterflies in the stomach ☺️
4 2