Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 26, 2022
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
On Tastefully Yours • May 13, 2025
I just realised we had a reunion of Baek Jin, Hyo Man and Si Eun from "Weak Hero Class" in episode 2 because the director is the same in both dramas 😜The genre is so different, I love seeing them again but this time in a romcom, hehe 👍I definitely didn't expect Park Ji Hoon's cameo 🤯
7 1
On Pump Up the Healthy Love • May 7, 2025
Okay but I love this series so much!!! ✨❤️It makes me laugh and I appreciate a drama that can actually make me feel better after a bad day ... ☺️ML and FL are so cute, I can't get enough of them 🥰
20 0
On Spring of Youth • May 6, 2025
I wanted to start this show but I read about the one episode per week thing and NAHHHH. I'll wait till it's finished. Two months for a 10 episode drama is WAY too much. 😤
5 2
On Lucid Dream • May 4, 2025
Title Lucid Dream
If you're a fan of "Inception", you'll like this. It's a solid movie with pretty cool special effects considering it's not Hollywood. Also, clever plot twist. I'd definitely recommend it to a friend. 👍
0 0
Replying to Mimi • May 4, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
I'm guessing this will have a sad ending, but I hope I'm wrong.Anyway, this show is amazing.
What about her vision with him and a little girl looking like a family though...? 👀 Let's stay hopeful 🥺
8 4
Replying to No444 • May 3, 2025
Surprise surprise I like a historical drama now. I think the reason is because FL and ML aren't royalty. Yeah…
If you want a historical/fantasy where ML and FL are NOT royalty then: ⤵️

Alchemy of Souls 🔥❄️🍃
Gu Family Book⚡📜🦊
Lovers Of The Red Sky❤️👀
Tale Of The Nine Tailed 1938 😼⚡(there's a S1 but only a part of it is historical)
The Scholar Who Walks The Night 🩸🦇
1 0
Replying to kdramaddixxion • May 1, 2025
You know, I read some of the comments and I thought it would be cringy AF but honestly it's not, it's really entertaining…
Btw, did Lee Jun Young really gain that much muscle in his shoulders and back or they gave him some kind of prosthetics?? 🤔 He surely looks bigger (and he looks great!!)
5 2
On Pump Up the Healthy Love • May 1, 2025
You know, I read some of the comments and I thought it would be cringy AF but honestly it's not, it's really entertaining and very funny. I love the FL and ML. If you ignore the first five minutes of episode 1(obviously the bodybuilding stuff is just too much lmao) and get used to his flexing, it's all good. The ending of episode 2 was 🤌🥺 I can't wait to see the couple falling in love 🥰

And NO. He's not disrespectful. Like others mentioned, he wants people to be healthy and make the most out of their bodies. Heck, he might even inspire me xD I can't wait for next week :D

PS: Definitely more interesting than "Divorce Insurance" 👀
16 5
On The Divorce Insurance • Apr 28, 2025
Title The Divorce Insurance Spoiler
Episode 9 and no kiss from either couple 😭 Guess we'll have to wait for the finale week cause things don't look too hopeful for ep10...
4 0
Replying to setubabeh • Apr 27, 2025
I was WAITING. for this. I’m so excited to watch!! what days do the episodes air??
Fridays and Saturdays👍
1 0
On The Haunted Palace • Apr 27, 2025
8.0?!?!? 😒This drama deserves at least 8.4 or higher!!! 🔥I love it so much, the characters are so likeble and the plot is really interesting!!!❤️.I love the horror elements, they're executed very well. 🤌Can't wait for episode 5!!!🤩
13 0
Replying to Alia innes ghazlan • Apr 27, 2025
If her visions are always true, then the most probable is for her to end up with Gangcheol Yoon Gab, not the original…
But, isn't it possible for him to choose to live as a human?? In that body?? Kiiinda like what happened in Alchemy of Souls?? Naksu ended up living in a body that wasn't hers to begin with. There was no other soul to return to that vacant body. I suspect Yoon Gab will want to move on and rest since he did die. So, Gangcheol could give life to that otherwise empty body.
3 1