Details

  • Last Online: 2 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: California, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2012
Replying to PayalKumari • 26 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
They even removed one of the scene's from today's episode where shang zhitao was hugging Luke as shown in the…
Spoiler, that part of the trailer is during the breakup scene
1 0
Replying to _tangtang_ • 26 days ago
his angry rant in the car had me laughing my ass offfff😂😂😂😂
I kept replaying it because I couldn’t read the subs fast enough while belly laughing with my eyes closed 😂😂😂
2 0
On The Early Spring • 26 days ago
Epi14 The way he got startled meeting Luke and rolled up the window bwahaha! This was pure comedy seeing novel to screen 😂

Uff! I loved LN’s apology, their make-up scenes and his personal involvement in protecting his girl. As for Lumi, how can you not adore her?
11 0
On The Early Spring • 26 days ago
I was able to leave 15min early from work only to agonize about watching the MDL ticker. Prior nights I was off late and agonized about not being able to watch TES when episodes have already dropped. This may be unhealthy but idc! 🤪
1 0
Replying to Hyunelovebot • 26 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Bruh that’s not how she adopted the dog in the novel ;(((
Exactly. I’m also thinking they might add more details because when she’s looking for the pet’s owner in that scene, I had an inkling that LN may have possibly gifted it to her
0 0
Replying to Kiie • 26 days ago
FWB doesnt need much communication, they just need to bang 😂
Bang, smash, boink all you want. 😂 Why complicate the FWB title with expectations and talking when you have so many other friends communicating well with you that you’re not in the horizontal nosedive with 🤷🏻‍♀️
0 0
On The Early Spring • 26 days ago
I re-watched Us & Them again with JBR as ML and remember loving this romance movie and his collab with ZDY years ago. Highly recommend if you’re in the mood for a good cry while waiting for TES episodes. This was also a breakup genre where they reunite. JBR looks more gritty in that role and seems to be ageing backwards
1 0
Replying to SinMN • 26 days ago
I'm sorry, I get so much ick from Alex and his past behavior and the kind of people he leads as a team, why doesn't…
👆 This is exactly what LN was trying to protect SZT from but he’s defunct in expressing those good intentions when fearing losing her
7 1
Replying to dudu_25 • 26 days ago
Today's episode 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 • Tao and his housemate were scammed by a fake property…
Almost forgot about the scammers. I love camping here and roasting marshmallows with my fellow TES campers ⛺️
1 1
Replying to dudu_25 • 26 days ago
Second couple coming soon Lumi with Will? 🥳
This cp will bring more heat to the secret corporate dating world! 👆
1 0
Replying to Kavzz07 • 26 days ago
A very unpopular opinion but I have to spill it out or else I'm not gonna get any sleep! I know after reading…
I’m part of the non-popular opinion crowd too. Without these flawed characters that started off as a one-night-stand on unequal footing — divided by age gap and power dynamics, turned secret daters and now quite invested lovers, there wouldn’t be “drama” for me to watch and dissect. There’s room for growth for these two and it’s going to hurt good watching them learn the hard way
5 1
Replying to batatatamusic • 26 days ago
Dynamite Kiss ?
Agreed, I was commenting on my feels toward DK and was not meaning anything contentious. Each person’s partiality depends on so many different factors and experiences and I like that we have a plethora of options in dramas as well as all forms of entertainment to relieve us from our life’s’ stresses. Also agreed that LA was a struggle to watch too, I made habitual use of the FF button
1 0
Replying to TaDa • 26 days ago
Someone suggest me a drama like this, please?I need the same tension, romance, same male energy, and a female…
From what I’ve watched so far, this intensity is the first long form that matches the steaminess of vertical short dramas. The best that comes to mind right now is “When Fish Swim To Land”. I’ll add more if I can remember

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O1KV6BRh6eo&ra=m
2 0
Replying to batatatamusic • 26 days ago
Dynamite Kiss ?
Bwahaha! I lasted 4 episodes and almost threw my phone. I knew I should’ve stayed away from kdramas after leaving them 😂
1 3
Replying to oknow • 26 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Apparently the words “cheap and obedient” are triggering some viewers. Once they heard those words they tuned…
I get how they feel though, it’s upsetting to hear such biting words as a description flung towards FL in the heat of ML’s defense mechanism. You can’t help but focus on that and not hear anything else he’s doing to try to rectify those harsh words. Sadly, that’s exactly how he felt - cheap and obedient - when his business partner betrayed him
1 0
Replying to 0mky_drama • 26 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Spoiler- That’s later when they do their own trip.
Both for the novel. Not sure if both trips will be transferred on-screen as well
1 0
Replying to tintin92 • 26 days ago
I don’t think they will drag the separation for too long. That’s good actually. We need to see them back together…
The director and screenwriters have been on a great trajectory so far and know their assignment for our cp. They’ve dished us a plethora of romance and steamy smexing scenes that are not seen in c-ent dramas shows due to “censorship”. It’s very hopeful that the 3 years of break up will be a timeskip. I’m looking forward to LN’s breakdown scene the most 😭
2 1
Replying to Jiejie • 26 days ago
Do you remember the conversation (ep4) between Flora and the restaurant owner friend - Tan Mian. He said he and…
LN has a deep-seated business betrayal experience in the past, and is protecting SZT from experiencing the same sad trajectory and outcome. He’s also upset that she doesn’t need or want his protection, and poorly expressing his intentions and cut her deeply with the same mocking words that his Father did him. It’s very likely a cycle that his Father experienced too! 😭

As they were gazing at the sunset together in Thailand, LN and SZT were silently planning for a future with each other. Heavy pride and egos wouldn’t allow for this silent wish to come to fruition
2 3