Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: California, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2012
On The Early Spring • Aug 29, 2026
Mr. Simp deflected the onslaught of women’s inquiry of his dating life by responding with, “Twice divorced and working hard to raise 2 children.” SZT shyly accepts this comment, knowing full well she agreed to his proposal of a secret office romance! Squee!
9 0
Replying to anya • Aug 29, 2026
Lumi really c*** blocked him big time 😂🤣
Bwahaha! That’s because she’s not totally oblivious! 😂
1 0
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Aug 29, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
I didn't get the end credit scene where he was watching her get on the bus???
They’re both upset and exhausted at the advertising typo but at a loss at how to comfort each other after the fact 😭
2 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 29, 2026
I’m so out of breathe! LN and SZT ‘s secret office romance is next level intoxication! 🔥🫠🥰
7 0
Replying to Lizzy • Aug 29, 2026
I kind of regret getting so distracted by the ML and missing the plot development 😂 But I just started episode…
According to the novel, Flora is known for her beautiful handwriting (calligraphy competition) and attention to details by writing a lot of notes in school (non-prestigious college). Not sure if she had any other journals but she created a work journal to keep track of her career goals
6 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 29, 2026
Who here would’ve loved to see Luke’s facial reaction of a double-take when viewing Flora’s gorgeous figure for the first time in that fitted short black dress at that business meeting? Sun Qian’s figure and legs are next level! 🔥

That was the only missing cliched romance scene that I am feigning for! If they filmed it and cut it, please give it to us after TES finishes airing! 📢
4 0
Replying to Jiejie • Aug 28, 2026
are there any Asians in here? Because I wanna know, do y'all really be blowing on wounds? And why? Clean it then…
Not sure if it’s an Asian thing but I do blow on my children’s wounds to keep the solution from stinging too much
0 0
Replying to Tamochot • Aug 28, 2026
I'm really enjoying this drama so far 😭 And don’t skip the extra content at the end! It might answer something…
Right? So glad that didn’t name her Peach, which is literal translation of her Chinese name. Someone out there needs to translate what Luan Nian means
0 1
Replying to ibisfeather • Aug 28, 2026
rewatching Ep8As Luan Nian returns triumphant to work, his shoes have red bottoms -- is there a man's version…
Yes, there are red bottoms Loubie’s for men’s shoes. If you didn’t notice, you can see him strut red bottoms throughout most of the episodes
1 1
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Aug 28, 2026
I wish he picked her up to get across a puddle or something. but picking her up to spin her in the rain is something…
Maybe he inadvertently catapulted the moment of inertia while trying to bring her body closer, imbalanced by doing it one-armed and his other hand was holding the umbrella? The things my addicted-to-romance brain tells me to justify a drama scene 😂
3 1
Replying to Nonsuch • Aug 28, 2026
Why is he wearing chanel emblem necklace? In the book he has exquisite, restrained, very high class taste. Brand…
Which episode? I only noticed the Chanel brooch on him when he wore white the day after their smexing 😂
0 1
Replying to Paulina • Aug 28, 2026
So you’re telling me that a big ass advertising company like them doesn’t have a supplier database set up…
The setting is in the early 2010s and maybe Excel users weren’t as proficient as SZT at that point in time in China? Even though Excel has been available since 1985.

🤷🏻‍♀️ Sometimes I have to suspend belief when watching fictional shows
11 1
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
My Friday schedule. I’ll attempt to be social IRL. Do you have the same schedule too? 😂

7am-330pm - 😓 Work while distracted by this cp
5-630pm - 🍜 Early dinner (Vietnamese food) with my family
630-7pm - 🍷🧀 Prepare wine and a single serving charcuterie board, 🚪Lock bedroom door to keep family or distractions away
7-9pm - 🔥🫠 Re-watch prior TES episodes while waiting for new drops, 🥰 Crushing over our cp
9-12am - 🔥🍿 Indulge in TES new drops, 😭 Most likely be in tears by end of night
7 0
Replying to milZyy • Aug 28, 2026
OMG THE STAR GAZING MOVE IS SOOO SMOOTH. I would've folded SOO hard. She's a strong soldier fr
To think he actually drove her back home! I would’ve needed a cold shower before stepping into that car ride 😂🔥🫠
3 0
Replying to ibisfeather • Aug 28, 2026
I cant think of anything to watch to while away the time. Neither folding laundry nor washing floors doth delight…
Well said! I love reading your verbose comment because I’m so addicted to this cdrama and feign for all things related to it!

I love that you named him “Mr. Buttonless”. Let me add “Mr. Buttonless Simp”. 😂
0 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
The way LN’s face was so glowingly proud of SZT’s presentation and work achievements in front of everyone in that meeting!!! 🫠 What am I going to do with the simpCEO?! 🔥
12 7
Replying to CLeaf9 • Aug 28, 2026
I think Luke here is more human, and not robotic like the novel which is understandable for a 100+ chapter novel.…
Agreed! I’m so relieved that this cdrama version makes him more human than the novel too
2 0
Replying to ibisfeather • Aug 28, 2026
Ep7"Dont close the door. " Thank goodness the man can learn.
SZT asks, “Are you busy?”

LN pettily remarks, “Yes. Busy avoiding rumors.”
4 0
Replying to Maomao • Aug 28, 2026
I haven't felt this much excitement since The Prisoner of Beauty🔥 I have bruises over my feet only over 8 ep…
Yes! An understanding comrade! POB was the first drama that I watched and read the novel between episodes because the sexual tension flustered me hard. Now this modern drama is doing me the same feels.

Plus, LYN is singing the lead OST. The feels! 🔥🫠
4 0