Editorials
Replying to Lovely • Mar 23, 2017
Title Kuzu no Honkai
Like it's not really good. but once you started you can't stop. It's just so suprisingly shocking…
And it's getting even worse.
1 0
On Eternal Love • Mar 18, 2017
Title Eternal Love Spoiler
Can someone tell me around which ep the amnesia plotline ends? I just can't take it anymore and I am in ep 20. I just wanna beat the living shit out of anyone.
0 2
On The Girl Who Sees Smells • Mar 17, 2017
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells
I still remember this. It was really enjoyable and I am soo glad I can continue to like it, now that Yoochun is proven innocent.
1 0
On Ugly Alert • Mar 17, 2017
Title Ugly Alert
I am not sure if I am strong enough for 133 eps ...
2 1
Replying to Ginger • Mar 17, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
Not Watching...how can they delete KYN arch just like this...it's not like her role was an innocent girl…
It's probably more because of the T-ara scandal.
8 0
Replying to Lovely • Mar 15, 2017
Title Eternal Love
so many episodes. I don't know if I can do this but I wanna. though I am also not that big of a fan of historical…
Right now I am kind of addicted but I am not sure if I'll stay that interested to the very end. We'll see
0 0
cityhunter • Mar 13, 2017
Article 6 Highly Rated Korean Dramas I Dropped
this hurts so much
5 0
Replying to naydesu • Mar 13, 2017
Title Tomorrow with You Spoiler
My theory is that the so joon from the future that disappeared is the one who died on March 25th, that's…
How? wouldn't it still be possible?
0 0
Replying to Lovely • Mar 13, 2017
Title Eternal Love
so many episodes. I don't know if I can do this but I wanna. though I am also not that big of a fan of historical…
haha yes, I already started :D lol currently watching ep4
0 0
Replying to Emily • Mar 12, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
HIGH-KEY PISSED that they didn't end it the same way the Chinese one did. This one has really attractive…
Oh wow yes that would've been way better.
0 0
mz4jun • Mar 12, 2017
Article The Horrible Disease Known As Second-Lead Syndrome!
Chilbongie from Reply94 was my first. Then Sungjae in High School 2015 and then Siwon in She was Pretty. these were the worst for me.
2 0
On Eternal Love • Mar 12, 2017
Title Eternal Love
so many episodes. I don't know if I can do this but I wanna. though I am also not that big of a fan of historical dramas. ... ahh
0 7
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Mar 12, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
I don't know why people like this so much. At some point it was just unbearable for me because there was just too much tragedy, like come on. I think what broke me the most was that Soo couldn't be with the daughter of the only woman he ever loved and that he got totally crazy. not even mad that HaeSo died tbh ahh and that Soo didn't get to see her before her death. that was just cruel.
4 0
Replying to Emily • Mar 12, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
HIGH-KEY PISSED that they didn't end it the same way the Chinese one did. This one has really attractive…
how does the chinese one end?
0 0
On Jang Bori Is Here • Mar 12, 2017
Title Jang Bori Is Here
I have a really hard time watching dramas with more than 16 eps bc I feel after that it mostly just gets draggy but I really really loved this one and I watched it in one week. One of the only makjang dramas that I could bring myself to start.
3 0
On Lee Je Hoon • Mar 12, 2017
Person Lee Je Hoon
why does he look so angry?
3 0
On Neverdie Butterfly • Mar 12, 2017
Title Neverdie Butterfly
whoever rated this movie, must hated it.
11 2
On Kang Gi Doong • Mar 12, 2017
Person Kang Gi Doong
I really love him in Tomorrow with You. I can't be the only one. His character is the perfect long-time-to-husband material. I hope to see him in more works
2 0
On Tomorrow with You • Mar 12, 2017
Title Tomorrow with You
to be honest I don't know why SeYong and KiDoong aren't a thing already. I mean I love SoJoon but I love him only for MaRin. In reallife I would choose KiDoong to 100% because he is freaking adorable and so supportive and he loves her to death.
4 0
Replying to naydesu • Mar 12, 2017
Title Tomorrow with You
My theory is that the so joon from the future that disappeared is the one who died on March 25th, that's…
ooooohhh .... why do you do that to me?
0 0
