Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SHINee World
  • Contribution Points: 63 LV2
  • Birthday: February 20
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 6, 2014
Replying to Lovely • Jan 23, 2017
Title Peach Girl Spoiler
Has anyone read the manga? Do you know if she will be "beautiful white" at the end? because if that's…
Yaaaaas. Thank you so much. Now I can happily wait to watch it.
0 0
On Strobe Edge • Jan 23, 2017
Title Strobe Edge
for someone without further knowledge about the manga or anime, I really liked the movie. But I do agree that the chemistry between the leads wasn't quite the best. mostly because I find Fukushi Sota to be super awkward.
0 0
On Orange • Jan 22, 2017
Title Orange
This is really, really touching. omg.
3 0
On The Liar and His Lover • Jan 22, 2017
even if Joy won't be the best actress I'll still love her because I know although she might not be perfect in this it will still be super adorable and fun to watch and she will improve her acting skills.
3 0
On Peach Girl • Jan 22, 2017
Title Peach Girl
Has anyone read the manga? Do you know if she will be "beautiful white" at the end? because if that's the cast I'm not gonna watch this.
(Mark your answer as spoiler please)
Thanks
0 2
20/10 points to be honest.
This was just too great. How will I ever get over this? Will I ever be able to rate a drama with 10 points? This is a masterpiece.
Goblin changed my life, my soul. I appreciate life so much more for what it is now. Goblin really teaches you a few lessons about life and love.
4 0
Replying to giocare • Jan 17, 2017
Title Introverted Boss Spoiler
Something in the first episode just felt very off. On another note if they decided to go on the horror-comedy…
well she's trying to cover up the death of her sister
4 0
Replying to inactive • Jan 15, 2017
the male lead is legit kristen stewart in the twilight saga. he has like three expressions maximum.
ahh I wanted to watch this but I already had major 2nd male lead syndrome in the original version. >_<
0 0
On Windstruck • Jan 15, 2017
Title Windstruck
So how will I watch this if they end up here together but then in My Sassy Girl she has a new guy? and then in My New Sassy Girl he has a new girl? Why'd wanna break my heart?

EDIT: watched it and oh my heart. This movie is so nice omg. Take the title literally please.
1 0
On My New Sassy Girl • Jan 15, 2017
How dare they ruin the happy ending of the parent story with this? A remake would've been kind of okay but not a sequel????? How dare they. I won't watch this. Never ever.
21 1
On Cyborg She • Jan 15, 2017
Title Cyborg She
I cannot believe this is the third installment.
first of all it's japanese, second: where's jun ji hyun?
it was nice though
0 0
On Love Phobia • Jan 15, 2017
Title Love Phobia
I don't remember watching this but I rated it 8.0 that pretty good. But I seriously have no memory of it.
2 2
On Full House • Jan 15, 2017
I don't like the korean version of Full House. It was just so unbearable for me. I don't think they had good chemistry at all and it was soooo boring and it is basically a miracle that I was able to force myself through all the 16 episodes.
People say it's because it's old but I've watched older dramas and they weren't as bad for me as this one.
6 0
fanitha • Jan 15, 2017
I don't like the korean version of Full House. It was just so unbearable for me. I don't think they had good chemistry at all and it was soooo boring and it is basically a miracle that I was able to force myself through all the 16 episodes.
I really hate it more as time goes by.
4 3
Replying to Ash • Jan 15, 2017
Someone needs to talk this up to me cause I didn't like it at all :/ I couldn't even finish the first…
Yes I remember that I didn't like the first episode as well. But it really does get better. Don't lose hope.
1 0