News
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Oct 13, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
omg i cant wait to see lee dong wook again he's so hot
5 2
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Oct 12, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
Lee Dong-Wook is so hot omfg
16 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Oct 12, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
She was clever since childhood remember how she figured out about her fake parents also both of her parents were…
ohh yeah you're right
1 0
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Oct 12, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed Spoiler
omg im on the first episode and its great. I have one question though, how did she know that soo young was suspicious just because she didn't have any defense wounds? She even made a whole plan and everything. The FL seems surreal too me, like wayy to quick witted.
1 8
Replying to joonie • Oct 12, 2020
Article What it's like to have a Kpop/Kdrama fan as a friend?
OMG , the second Tunisian we see here !!! i'm really pleased to meet you ^^
nice to meet you too!
1 0
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Oct 7, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
i have a feeling this is going to be a top tier drama like CLOY but lets see...
6 1
Replying to VeeVeeVee • Oct 6, 2020
Title Chicago Typewriter
Hey there, Love. Please don’t cut your hair.
LMAO
1 0
Replying to Selbee • Oct 6, 2020
Title Chicago Typewriter
What's with the horrible ML's haircut? He looks like he just left the army?!?! Don't let me start about those…
girl...
2 0
Replying to Meres • Oct 6, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
mmm... I was hoping this drama will have a darker tone. But I don't think it will, based on the new teaser.
maybe it's like a mix of both? haha best of both worlds
0 0
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Oct 6, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
where can I watch this?
0 2
kkdrama • Oct 6, 2020
Article What it's like to have a Kpop/Kdrama fan as a friend?
OMG im tunisian too, my first time seeing a tunisian who watches kdrama!!
2 3
Wandering_Queen • Oct 6, 2020
Article Shirtless Scenes In K-Dramas Are Problematic
I personally don't think there's anything wrong with showing off their bodies. The thing I do have a problem with is if a woman did the same exact thing she'll be slut shamed. But that's not kdramas problem that's just society so there's nothing we can do about it. :")
3 0
Replying to Azalae • Oct 6, 2020
Article Shirtless Scenes In K-Dramas Are Problematic
to be an actor you need to have a part of narcicism. Most actors enjoy attention. Korean dramas are becoming popular…
yes I agree. and if they were uncomfortable they could easily not do it. but I'm sure they work hard for their bodies and would like to show it off.
2 0
On Record of Youth • Oct 6, 2020
Title Record of Youth
whats the song hye-jun sung in episode 7?
0 0
Replying to lynndrama • Oct 1, 2020
Title Record of Youth
your opinion but may I ask why you hate Park Bo Gum?
omg he looks so wholesome and his smile is adorable I don't get how his smile is creepy but again your opinion i guess. and a cult? park bo gum is in a cult?
2 1
Replying to yeezies • Sep 28, 2020
Title Record of Youth
As someone who hates Bo Gum I can't lie I'm very glad so many people dislike this lmao but I feel bad for Park…
your opinion but may I ask why you hate Park Bo Gum?
7 3
Replying to owen3939 • Sep 23, 2020
Title Record of Youth
Is this worth watching?
some people either really like it or really hate it. I for one really like it :)
0 0
Replying to seo hwi young • Sep 23, 2020
Title Record of Youth
i bet they will do a time skip here. just my hunch.
yeah in the end of the episode the next episodes trailer looked different. His manager had a different hairstyle, and the characters looked over all different
0 0
On Record of Youth • Sep 23, 2020
Title Record of Youth
am I the only one who loves this drama?
12 0
Replying to rockbear19 • Sep 23, 2020
Title Record of Youth
who else also wants to drop this drama. just me? ok....
idk about you but I really like it
5 0
