News
On Oh My Venus • Jan 5, 2021
Title Oh My Venus
best kdrama ever holyyy
1 0
On Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned • Jan 3, 2021
Title Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned
omg this movie. wow.
7 0
Replying to Winnie22 • Jan 3, 2021
Title Our Times
came here because of Lisa???is it worth to watch?
yes yes yes
0 0
On Our Times • Jan 3, 2021
Title Our Times
omg i remember watching this and bawling at the end please watch it its great i literally remembered it a year later its that good
2 0
Replying to lynndrama • Dec 18, 2020
Title Someday or One Day
is it that good? omg
okay thanks I definitely will!
1 0
Replying to Silje Therese • Dec 18, 2020
Title Someday or One Day
If I could go back in time and rewatch this over and over again for the first time I'm all for it
is it that good? omg
0 2
On Breakup Probation, A Week • Dec 14, 2020
Title Breakup Probation, A Week
is this drama going to be good?
0 0
Replying to Ackery • Dec 9, 2020
Title Sweet Home
I am currently on chapter 63 and it is fantastic. You should definitely give it a chance.
ohh okay ty!!
1 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Dec 9, 2020
Title A Love So Beautiful
yes omg ive been waiting for this for so long
2 0
On Sweet Home • Dec 9, 2020
Title Sweet Home
omg so excited to watch this. is the webtoon good?
0 5
Replying to lynndrama • Nov 12, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
really? she doesn't look korean
wow i just checked and you're right! I think she has some western features though. but shes definitely Korean.
0 0
Replying to uki • Oct 22, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
was the puppy his kid or just his pet
well technically his pet but I figure they have a father and son relationship
0 0
Replying to Silent • Oct 22, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
I was confused when they said Ki Yoo Ri is Russian but then I realized she's a Russian Gumiho in a Korean woman's…
really? she doesn't look korean
0 2
Replying to Benny • Oct 22, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
Predictable, cringy and cliché. I can't connect with the characters. It's boring. FL and ML scenes were not watchable,…
I'm sorry but what? This is anything but cliche. And it's the opposite of predictable. There is nothing predictable about it. I doubt we're watching the same show.
0 0
Replying to lynndrama • Oct 21, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
yeah what abt it
ohh yeah me too
1 0
Replying to idiotwhohasnothingtodo • Oct 20, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
His red brown hair ....?
yeah what abt it
2 2
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Oct 20, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
people in the future are so lucky they don't have to wait a week for this masterpiece ;((
22 0
Replying to Bbyxblue • Oct 14, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
Drama cool, Viki but you gotta wait for the eng sub
ohh okay thanks
1 0
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Oct 14, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
Where can i find the third episode
1 3
Replying to Ayla Flower • Oct 14, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
I'm watching just because Kim Bum.... don't like the plot and Dong Wook so far... 7 of 10, but it's just 2 ep.,…
girl...
8 0
