News
On My Little Bride • Feb 27, 2022
Title My Little Bride
isnt the plot a little...wrong
11 6
On My Little Bride • Feb 27, 2022
Title My Little Bride
isnt the plot a little...wrong
4 0
On Better Days • Feb 27, 2022
Title Better Days
SUCH a good movie, probably gonna stick w me for the rest of my life. The bullying scenes were sometimes hard to watch but that's the reality of it. Heartbreaking. I love the main characters chemistry and the ending was exactly how I wanted it to be.
11 1
Replying to earthmixxitup • Feb 25, 2021
Article Netflix Announces 14 New Original Korean Dramas Slated for 2021
you're saying we are getting a sci-fi kdrama, a zombie kdrama, a drama about asperger's syndrome and a drama with…
I was literally crossing my fingers hoping to see it but ig not
1 0
On Vincenzo • Feb 23, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Is it good so far?
0 3
Replying to Lee Jae In • Feb 23, 2021
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
The only correct way to watch this is to watch Goblin and then Touch Your Heart. They're a packaged deal and I…
Why? Are they related?
0 1
Replying to Yuji Itadori • Jan 27, 2021
Title 18 Again
Just completed watching all episodes on kissasian
was it good?
0 1
On Accidentally in Love • Jan 22, 2021
Title Accidentally in Love
i couldn't even watch the first episode it was so cringy. But this is definitely for a younger audience so I'm not going to sit here and hate on a kids show.
15 1
Replying to FebruaryFriday • Jan 22, 2021
Title The Light in Your Eyes
This was a drama that I put on hold for a while and decided to get back to because I am interested to watch HJM…
i stopped at about episode 3 and completely forgot about it, i should pick it up lmao
0 1
Replying to 287115 • Jan 10, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist
Initially i dropped this drama after watching 1 episode but yesterday i decided to watch it again and my god and…
really? i dropped it after watching ep 1 too, should i continue?
0 1
Replying to dee • Jan 8, 2021
Title Alice in Borderland
i can't believe they offed the besties on the third ep.. i was loving their dynamic what the fuck
exactly
0 0
Replying to emken • Jan 8, 2021
Title Alice in Borderland Spoiler
i just finished the first episode and maaan it's intense but so good! i have a feeling i shouldn't get too attached…
i suggest you finish it, you'll get hurt a little in the beginning but then you become numb to other characters dying.
2 1
Replying to 7487883 • Jan 8, 2021
Title Alice in Borderland
Since the game on episode 3 was a hearts game, I expected the wolf to die. As if they came up with a conclusion…
i agree
0 0
Replying to Alanna_etc • Jan 8, 2021
Title Alice in Borderland Spoiler
Hey, do you know if the series containsrape scences? I don't mind the sexual stuff, but if it's rape, I really…
well there was almost a rape scene in I think episode 6 but it didn't actually happen because the game was starting.
3 0
Replying to Fujoshi Fairy • Jan 8, 2021
Title Alice in Borderland Season 2
Is this for real? We are 100% getting a season 2?
yeah it was announced on Netflix Asia!
1 0
Replying to Mirasama • Jan 8, 2021
Title Extracurricular
ok I finished the drama lol it was good, I enjoyed but everything was so superficial, I wish there were some background…
HAHA should I watch this? how did u finish it all in a day
0 1
On Erased • Jan 8, 2021
Title Erased
any recommendations similar to this?
0 1
On Erased • Jan 8, 2021
Title Erased
i loved it!
1 0
Replying to lynndrama • Jan 6, 2021
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
girl what why would you drop it because of that lmao kinda dramatic
ohh hahah
0 0
Replying to Harlequen • Jan 5, 2021
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
It’s been 4 years and I admit I didn’t finish this 4 years ago because I was so emotionally attached and I…
girl what why would you drop it because of that lmao kinda dramatic
0 2
