News
Replying to Keylo • Sep 21, 2020
Title Record of Youth
Drama is rated for 18+ on Netflix, I feel that we will get something spicy later in the series
i hope it becomes a mature romane
4 0
On Record of Youth • Sep 21, 2020
Title Record of Youth
wheres the next episode?
0 1
Replying to bibi • Sep 16, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose Spoiler
i love seeing how in the city the men are the weak ones and the women rule and have the most power, especially…
yeah me too! we really see how sexist it is when the roles are reversed haha
3 0
On Reply 1997 • Sep 16, 2020
Title Reply 1997
I watched reply 1988 first so I thought this was going to be a let down but i love it omg. the ending was hilarious!!
7 0
On Record of Youth • Sep 15, 2020
Title Record of Youth
Omg i loved episode 4 its getting so exciting.
9 0
Replying to renna • Sep 15, 2020
Title Alice
im sorry but what
LMAO
0 0
Replying to soohyunswoonie • Sep 14, 2020
Title Record of Youth
watch Reply 1988, he says he feels most relatable to that character. Fell in love with him there!
I second this!! I fell in love with him in Reply 1988
2 0
On Record of Youth • Sep 14, 2020
Title Record of Youth
oh noo its not updated, what time does it come out?
0 0
Replying to renna • Sep 13, 2020
Title Alice
im sorry but what
i was asking because the description makes it sound like that
0 2
Replying to CookieJunkie • Sep 13, 2020
Title Alice
I was going to scroll through the comments to check if the drama was worth watching. The first comment that I…
haha oops my bad
0 0
Replying to MAGICWONDERS • Sep 11, 2020
Title Alice
No, the mom might like the son, but the son won't.... like in back in the future
ohh okay.
0 0
On Alice • Sep 11, 2020
Title Alice
there's going to be romance between him and his mom??
0 10
On She Would Never Know • Sep 11, 2020
Title She Would Never Know
Rowoon omggg
2 0
On Record of Youth • Sep 11, 2020
Title Record of Youth
omg i love her hair color if anyone knows what its called please tell me
4 0
Replying to hazepaseast • Sep 8, 2020
Title Record of Youth
And his acting, WHOA!
ikrrr and he can pass for a model any day
3 1
On Record of Youth • Sep 8, 2020
Title Record of Youth
I lovedddd the first two episodes. Park Bo Gum is adorable omgg
15 3
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Sep 4, 2020
Title Go Ahead
I just finished episode 40, it doesn't feel like 6 more episodes this drama will end .... I really don't want…
is it that good?
0 2
On Click Your Heart • Aug 31, 2020
Title Click Your Heart
omgg this was my first k drama that got me into k pop and Korean culture/entertainment haha
1 0
Tine • Aug 14, 2020
Article Why You Should Try: Chinese Dramas!
Adding all of these to my watchlist :)) thanks!!
4 1
Replying to lynndrama • May 19, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
where do you watch it?
tysmmm!
1 0
