Hi ! Bonjour !
I'm Meraedda :D
Feel free to send me messages, friend request
or anything you want
I have watched quite a lot of dramas between 2011 and 2017, but I guess I've been busy with real life, seeing the ridiculous amount of dramas/movies I have watched since July 2017. Anyway, I still come here from time to time to check my messages and the news, and I still watch some movies too.
About Me :
- I'm someone who usually laugh a lot and I'm not easily offended. I love making new acquaintances and friends :) I'm not shy at all and very talkative so I like to meet new people.
Don't hesitate to send me a friend request and a message but I already have a lot of friends I can't keep in touch with so the key word is "request AND a message" . Even if you don't know what to send and end up saying nothing.
- What I usually do if I'm not watching dramas : studying (of course I'm a college student), listening to music (always), reading, hanging out with friends or traveling (sigh... my money...)
- What I watch (genre or country) depends on my mood at the time. So I usually have a few currently watching dramas, with different genres in the same time. I don't drop anything easily because I like to end what I've decided to start but I'm working on it. I also don't watch weekend dramas because I never complete them.
But I like and watch every genre (except horror, can someone explain to me what's the point of it ?), from every country. I you have any recommendation I still haven't watched, I'm always ready to add it to my list :) Maybe that's why I have an already too long PTW list...
Favorite dramas / movies / actors / singers :
Favorite singers : I listen to a lot of groups, soloists, OST, etc. I'm probably what you can call a multifandom fan except that I'm not a part of any fandom, I'm keeping my craziness to mysef. But here are the ones I love the most from Korea (in no particulary order) :
Bigbang, BTS, SHINee, Girls' Generation, Super Junior, AKMU, Monsta X, BTOB, Jung Joonyoung, Mamamoo. Seeing this list, I think I like a lot of weird people...
Favorite actors : http://mydramalist.com/list/d3ken91A
The next lists have been really updated in February 2016, so I should change it...
Favorite dramas : http://mydramalist.com/list/W47RVD3v
Favorite movies : http://mydramalist.com/list/X3bQKGLl
Variety shows : Knowing Brother, Running Man, Hit The stage, Weekly Idol.
10 Random facts about me :
- I make lists (on paper) for everything, even the most stupid things (it helps me to organize my brain. It needs it)
- When I'm writing, I tend to put smileys everywhere ^^ Get used to it ;)
- I can talk to total strangers on the street or on the train just out of boredom
- I like driving and I'm not bored in trafic jams since it means I can listen to music for a longer time
- I don't get drunk easily but I'm good at feeling when I've reached my limit.
- I don't have any pets but I would like to
- I wear glasses or contacts according to my mood
- When in a drama slump, I'm still watching MV or variety shows and I usually still come to MDL
- For me, the most crucial thing a person should have is humor. It helps you with social aspect and for your own mood.
- Even if I'm in a bad mood I keep it for myself and by being smiling in front of people I'm actually feeling better.
2017 Challenges :
52 Week Drama Challenge : http://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/280...
Watch Challenge : http://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-asia-fo...
How I rate my dramas :
It's mostly subjective because it's a rating on how I enjoyed something... There's nothing objective on it. Also, I'm watching dramas for years now and my taste obviously changed but I haven't changed the rating I gave back then (and won't do it)
10 : unforgettable, a real masterpiece. Watch it!
9,5 -9 : almost perfect, there are some flaws but hidden by something very special. I totally loved it.
8,5 : so good I've probably binge watched it or dropped everything else as soon as I came back home to watch it
8 : really good, my taste even if not perfect
7 ,5-7 : enjoyable but I wouldn't recommend it. It's either so so or I had to take a break in the middle of the drama
6,5-6 : not bad, certainly not good either. Actually more bad than good but don't deserve to be called a total failure
Below : I've probably completed it in the hope it would get better but it didn't
I don't often use the scores between 0 and 5 because I usually drop the drama before
Favorite 5 songs of the moment :
Thanks for reading me <3
249d 1h 41m
13d 11h 8m
Plan to watch17 days ago
Completed21 days ago
Plan to watch22 days ago
Plan to watch23 days ago
Completed23 days ago
Plan to watch28 days ago
CompletedJan 18, 2019
Plan to watchJan 8, 2019
Plan to watchDec 19, 2018