Editorials Details
- Last Online: 20 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
I love your every comment 🤭
I won’t call out specific names but if you take a moment to scroll through the discussion, it’s clear that certain people are more focused on proving others “wrong” rather than simply sharing their own thoughts.
There’s no need for everyone to agree but turning this into a debate over who’s “right” or “wrong” is unnecessary. At the end of the day we’re discussing a trailer, something entirely subjective. There is no universal truth when it comes to personal taste. What one person finds impressive, another might find disappointing and both viewpoints are valid.
It’s really sad that instead of allowing diverse perspectives, some feel the need to silence or dismiss those who didn’t enjoy it. Everyone should be able to express their thoughts without fear of backlash. This isn’t a fan page where only praise is allowed..those who were underwhelmed have just as much right to voice their opinions as those who loved it.
I’ve already noticed the fights breaking out over differing opinions on this page but I have no intention of getting involved. At the end of the day, everyone has their own standards and preferences. From my point of view, the trailer was disappointing, that's all.
But even if it falls short in that department, I hope the characters and world-building can compensate for any technical shortcomings. The concept itself holds a lot of potential so I remain cautiously optimistic. If the story is well written and the performances are strong, it could still be a great watch despite CGI flaws. I’m looking forward to it and hope it won't disappoint.