K-Drama Details
- Last Online: 20 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
K-Drama
News
Editorials
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
But since Blue Canvas was uploaded there and didn’t cause any issues, I’m not too worried for now. Still, I’d definitely prefer it stayed off that site just to avoid unnecessary exposure. It’s not a huge concern yet, but better to be cautious.
The production team already released a statement asking fans to stop sharing it. This isn’t just about respecting their wishes, this is about protecting the show itself. We still have 20 episodes to go. Twenty. The story isn't even close to done and if this blows up, there's a real risk it won't get to finish.
There are already complaints. People are trying to report the show, calling it immoral. Some are actively trying to get it pulled from air. If this gains more traction, it could very realistically be shut down.
I know it’s hard to hold back. I’m screaming into my pillow too. But let’s be smart about this. Let’s support them the right way, by letting the show air safely.
We’re so close. Let’s not ruin it.