News Details
- Last Online: 20 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
The gazes they share are filled with so much emotion it’s almost overwhelming. The subtle touches hold so much meaning, you’ll find yourself rewinding just to feel it again. And the words are not subtle or vague, they confess their feelings for each other again and again, practically wearing their hearts on their sleeves. It’s tender and so beautifully done.
I wish more people could give it a chance. ♡
'I am crazy because I love you.'
'I’ll spend the rest of my life with you.'
'You can do whatever you want to me, whatever makes you happy.'
'I will always protect you.'
And so many more. From my perspective, it feels like a full BL just without the kisses because it includes everything else.
yeah, saint would love to do that tbh
How am I supposed go close an eye when I'm now making scenarios in my head 🤦♀️
SKY LIKED THE FOLLOWING TWEET
"Nowadays, I never want Sky and Nani to be a couple. Being friends who secretly like each other without confessing feels so nice. They keep playing their little games with each other, no saturation point, no getting tired of seeing your partner’s face. Teasing each other is fun, and it just feels exciting and enjoyable."
Bro just confirmed canon saintshin