News Details
- Last Online: 21 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
News
Editorials
K-Drama
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
Bro might as well give up because Bison is clearly too far gone lmao.
He was like “One more word out of you and you’re about to be today’s special at Heart Burger.” Sir, this is a workplace, not your personal murder outlet 🫣
First of all BISON. What can I even say? He is the fucking moment. Khaotung absolutely owns this role and ngl I’m obsessed. I know he is supposed to be this assassin with a dark, complicated background but the way Khao plays him is so damn adorable. Like are we sure this man is a killer? Because I see him giggling, blushing and teasing Kant like he’s living in a fluffy rom-com, not some crime-infested underworld. But even with the softness Khao gives him, I can still feel he is trapped in a place he does not want to be but every time he’s around Kant, it’s like he forgets it for a moment. I think Kant is giving him something he hasn’t had in who knows how long aka a chance to feel light, free and maybe even loved. But the gag is, we already know Kant has other reasons for getting close to him and the thought of Bison realizing his “escape” is a lie? I’m unwell. Absolutely UNWELL ya'll.
Kant is also fascinating. I can tell he’s not a bad person at heart but he’s doing what he has to do because he’s got responsibilities and by that I mean his brother, I think he gives off major “reluctant anti-hero” vibes and I’m dying to know more about his backstory. What pushed him into this life?
Now about....Fadel. Joong’s “cold and broody” character trope is back and this time I am not that mad at it. Usually, I’m on the fence about his ''emotionless'' acting but Fadel works here. He is giving mysterious older brother energy and his protective side makes him way more interesting. I can tell there is more bubbling under the surface with him such as secrets, regrets and maybe even guilt so I am kinda excited hehe.
I also like Style LMAO the chaotic one. Dunk brings this goofy energy to the character but I do think his acting could use some polishing, I mean there were a few moments where it felt like he wasn’t in sync with the scene but he does have some good moments too. Plus, Style as a character is so fun so I do like him but yeah...I just hope his acting is better in the next episodes, this is just my opinion tho.