• Birthday: October 23
  • Join Date: January 30, 2016
Hanson and the Beast
May 13, 2018
A great movie, made me laugh a lot with its ridiculous lines and action scenes. Liu Yi Fei looks like a fox in human form. I can see it in her face when she makes those fox faces - the cute one. Otherwise she did a great job in this movie in my opinion. The actor did great as well. The movie overall isn't too serious but when it does, it ends being hilarious as well. Its a fast paced storyline.. Han Shuai is a guy with a big debt so he goes around looking for blind dates with rich women just to pay off his debt. He saved Xiao Bai [Liu YiFei] when he was a kid and her as a fox from kids throwing acid at her. Xiao Bai wanted to pay back the debt by marrying him or doing whatever makes him happy. Of course, she insisted in marrying him. Her childhood friend is hilarious, he's suppose to keep her in check but he tries his best to protect her from harm. Which he failed to do in the climax so he and Han Shuai went tot the demon world to get her back. Enough of the spoiling but I loved the CGI - the transformation was fantastic! :] I would rewatch it again because it was quite funny.

Moon River
Jan 31, 2016
I really loved the plot of this drama, however the only thing that threw me off was the acting. It is an idol drama but I stuck to it because I love the female lead's character. She could fight herself if it weren't for society teasing her constantly for her differences which is something I can relate to.

The drama is kind of cheesy to me,, which is the down side for me, it was very cringe-worthy to watch the actors and actresses act. I think the two SpeXial members can't act - well majority of Spexial members can't act and the female antagonist was hard to watch as well - Hannah was adorable though - dumb but at least she knew was right and wrong.. kind of. LOL I think the only watchable actor/actress was Pets Tseng.

The OST was great, I really loved Pets Tseng's "Season of Rain" ^_^ Is my bias coming out? LOL This drama made me love Pets Tseng a lot more as a singer and an actress. Of course it also made me love Lin Sam just because he is handsome. xD

A Love So Beautiful
Feb 5, 2018
I had to give this drama a second chance because I could not get past the first couple of episodes due to the main girl's personality. The male character, is not as expressive but he is adorable when he smiles or tries to hide his smiles. I love it when he finally open up his love for the main girl and literally force her to do things just to get her back [nothing abusive though its just bossy and force so he doesn't lose her cause she was being stubborn and stupid.] The two main characters are neighbors so they also go to school together. They had many ups and downs, misunderstandings, Especially the girl who always misunderstands the guy's feelings. Mostly because the guy is very quiet about his feelings. However, he does care for her and does things for her without her knowing. Its overall a very cuteeee drama. Reminds me a lot of ISWAK. The girl is not smart in school but she's really good in art. The guy, naturally is very smart and went for the medical route. So yeah its similar to allt he versions of ISWAK. I liked it, I was smiling a lot towards the end. I think you will too.

Where the Lost Ones Go
Jan 18, 2018
CONTEMPORARY, BEAUTIFUL, MEANINGFUL AND FANTASTIC DRAMA!
I just finished this drama and its officially one of my favorites! This drama has a lot to do with college life  school work, relationships, dealing with future worries and then there's abandonment, self-growth, plagiarism consequences to both sides, etc. I am in love with the quotes each episode had. This drama touches upon topics that makes you thinking deeply about your life. Its very meaningful and deep. The main story is a focused on a happy, college campus couple. We going through a period of happiness, to heartbroken and angst and back to unsure of future between the two. It also focuses on the other supporting actors/actress whcih were quite funny so they gave us the comedic relief but was being realistic as well. Main actress was a JYP trainee but I think she made a great decision to go into acting. She acted very natural, and I did not feel irritated like I do with actors/actress that exaggerate or obviously terrible at acting. I was in love with her clothing style - its something I would wear - well not the business part of it but the casual style. Her character was more mature and serious compare to the male. As for the male lead actor, he acted natural and great as well. I loved his character's personality - was very opstimistic and positive all the time. May be annoying at first but you'd get use to it and call him CUUUUUUTE! cause of his loving smile. Okay. The one thing I dislike is the second male lead being persistent with the ring and all. I mean its great he doesn't give up, but there's a fine line between not giving up and when to  give up. And he already crossed it after the third try... Anyways, all in all I recommend this drama if you want something natural and meaningful to watch. Definitely read the quotes and pay attention to t he monologues.

Attention, Love!
Nov 25, 2017
I kept this drama on the back burner because I wasn't interested in the cliche plot.  It took a while for me to give in and finally watch it. As I predicted, it was quite cliche: main girl likes main guy since forever, in comes second-lead-syndrome. I honestly do not know what kept me into it, maybe because Wang Zi is just so handsome and hard to not watch.  The main girl is not your typical girl; she's able to stand up for herself until someone breaks her weakness. When i say "stand up for herself" I mean she can really whoop someone's ass. That's the second reason why I kept watching cause she's not your typical fragile girl. Honestly, the antagonists are just eh.  Overall, the romance is sweet and adorable. I would recommend  it.

Arsenal Military Academy
Sep 17, 2019
Aside from the visual candy. the overall storyline was interesting to watch. It typically focuses on a military training, patriotism, love triangles and friendship. Barely any typical romance or skinship.
The cast did a wonderful job, they're all great actors.
However there were a few things that irked me.
Gu Yan Zheng played by Xu Kai. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to watch this drama because I finished The Legends where Xu Kai and Bai Lu were also main leads. I was also a fan of Xu Kai, however, I really dislike his character here. I've never disliked a main lead so much to the point I don't want him as lead. Why? His character's personality is very irritating, immature and annoying. He doesn't care much about the consequences of his actions at all. He's basically blinded by love. He also annoys the female lead like a 10 year boy crushing on a girl. Its ridiculous. Sure, they're cute but I rather have Xie Xiang with Jun Shan than Gu Yan Zheng. Aside from his irritable personality, I really love his hair styling here; even the clothes from this era looks marvelous on him! When Gu Yan Zheng is serious, he gets serious and is able to kill people with accuracy. His skills are top notch despite his laziness and goofiness. I admit sometimes I like his character when he's goofy but there were times when I really think he needs to stop. haha

As for Xie Xiang played by Bai Lu, her character was interesting. It was funny to watch her run back and forth as herself and as her "brother." I like that she somehow reminds me of Mulan, she may be weaker than the other military comrades, however she has the speed to knock you out! There was even a mission she managed to handle all on her own! BRAVE and STRONG woman! I like that she's able to fight back with men and not be your typical weak, timid, female lead.
She's not the only girl who showcased how strong she is. :)

The cinematography is beautiful. I don't usually like this era because of the war talk gets boring but I love the clothes, the old, rustic buildings, the cars and even the home decor! Although there were some scenes I notice were filmed with a green screen which was a bit disappointing. haha I guess its to be expected.

I recommend this drama if you like military hot guys, watch girls whoop ass, and love between friends.

The Untamed
Aug 24, 2019
Since there is a plethora of reviews for this drama already,
i'll just state why I really enjoyed it and how its different from other xianxia dramas.
First of all, I tried watching the anime version and never really got through the first few episodes. Not really an anime fan but after this drama I think I'll give it another go.
Back to the topic at hand, one of the reasons why I enjoyed this drama so much is that there's NO ROMANCE between male/female leads. The reason why I like that is cause I seen way too many cliche dramas of boyxgirl romance, PDA, etc. In a way, it can get really boring quick.
Therefore, The Untamed was a refreshing turn of events. No romance, but there's BROMANCE and even if there's no PDA involved. it's all in the emotions and the way the actors treat and look at one another.
Speaking of the actors, Wang Yi Bo and Xiao Zhan did a WONDERFUL job portraying their respective characters. This is one of the rare dramas where I enjoyed and loved all the actors/actresses because they played their part REALLY well. Even the actor who played Meng Yao, although he was irritating, I have to admit his acting was superb!
I love the that the drama display loyalty between the Weiying and Lan Zhan. Also include Wen ning and Jiang Yanli's love, dedication and loyalty for Weiying despite everyone else was against him. Despite whether or not he's wrong, they show us that you have to understand someone before you decide which side you want to be on.
Some of the sword choreography was lackluster, the editors focused too much how good it looks rather than letting us see more of the sword fights. Sometimes I was disappointed in that aspect, however I wouldn't dock points off of that.
The overall cinematography was wonderful as well as the scenery they filmed in were beautiful.

Definitely my no.1 pick for 2019. :)