News
On Marriage Contract • Aug 3, 2016
Title Marriage Contract
This drama is so beautiful... I was at loss of words when I finished watching it. I cried a lot. Idk, it's just so emotional. Heartwarming and yet heartbreaking. I love it!
3 0
On Park Eun Seok • Jul 29, 2016
Person Park Eun Seok
I can't help myself, his eyes and some facial expressions remind me of Jack Black (American actor). It's kinda cool :D
2 0
On Beautiful Gong Shim • May 19, 2016
Title Beautiful Gong Shim
Omg, this drama is awesome! So funny and addictive!)) Gung Min is charming and his "future love interest" is really cool! :D
2 0
DreamingKoreanBallad • May 17, 2016
Article Stalker Guide to Kim Jae Won
Omg, thank you so much for this article! I love Kim Jae Won too. I haven't watched all his dramas, however "May Queen" and "Scandal" are my faves! His smile and his voice are magical...so addictive! *fangirling*
0 0

