News
On Linda Linda Linda • Nov 3, 2023
Title Linda Linda Linda
this was good
0 0
On Kuzu no Honkai • Nov 3, 2023
Title Kuzu no Honkai
episode 1 and I give up
1 0
On Sakura • Nov 3, 2023
Title Sakura
I want to get a lobotomy
1 0
On Brave: Gunjo Senki • Nov 2, 2023
Title Brave: Gunjo Senki
hindi ko naintindihan, nakaka distract kasi kapogian ni mackenyu
0 0
Replying to chii • Nov 1, 2023
Title As the Gods Will
All this time I thought Nakagawa Taishi was the actor playing Shun ๐ง AIN'T NOBODY TELL ME NOTHINGGGG ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
I literally deadass rewatched it yesterday and just about 5 minutes in the film, I was like "Why does Taishi isn't Taishing? Who dis?" And my dumb ass didn't even bother to Google it after all this years โ๏ธ KILL ME
0 0
On As the Gods Will • Nov 1, 2023
Title As the Gods Will
All this time I thought Nakagawa Taishi was the actor playing Shun ๐ง AIN'T NOBODY TELL ME NOTHINGGGG ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
1 4
On Love Me, Love Me Not • Nov 1, 2023
Title Love Me, Love Me Not
Tbh I just watched this bc of Takumi. Over all the movie's cool...ig?
0 0
Replying to chii • Oct 31, 2023
Title Not Quite Dead Yet
lmfao this movie is so unserious
I was laughing the entire movie ๐ญ and the ghost joke abt ryo will never not be funny ๐ญ
0 0
On Not Quite Dead Yet • Oct 31, 2023
Title Not Quite Dead Yet
lmfao this movie is so unserious
0 1
On Ajin: Demi-Human • Oct 31, 2023
Title Ajin: Demi-Human
ang yummy naman nung last scene hahahahahahahah
0 0
Replying to chii • Oct 31, 2023
Title Confessions
I'm afraid this movie slayed.... in a traumatic way.
def on my "not gonna rewatch no matter what" list
0 0
On Confessions • Oct 31, 2023
Title Confessions
I'm afraid this movie slayed.... in a traumatic way.
5 1
On One Million Yen Girl • Oct 31, 2023
Title One Million Yen Girl
I didn't understand all of it but like, slayed. + I love Yu Aoi's acting.
2 0
On Hana & Alice • Oct 31, 2023
Title Hana & Alice
while watching the entire movie, all I could think was "wtaf is this?" but like, slayed ig....
0 0
Replying to chii • Oct 8, 2023
Title Ballerina
I love it
my face genre is women fighting and winning it ๐ฉ๐
2 0
On Ballerina • Oct 8, 2023
Title Ballerina
I love it
5 1
On Resident Playbook • Sep 28, 2023
Title Resident Playbook
yoon jung !!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Sep 22, 2023
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
I hope yj accepts!! (โ *โ ยดโ ฯโ ๏ฝโ *โ )
4 1
On Love Reset • Sep 20, 2023
Title Love Reset
and I will be watching
3 0
On Ballerina • Sep 20, 2023
Title Ballerina
jong seo ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฉ
0 0
