News
On The 100th Love with You • Nov 7, 2023
Title The 100th Love with You
I fucking love it
1 4
Replying to chii • Nov 7, 2023
Title Character
the concept is so slay
but I feel like the mc will share the same fate as yoon jong woo in sfh
2 0
Replying to chii • Nov 7, 2023
Title Character
the concept is so slay
and the actor for the serial killer ? I could never look at him the same bc of how much he pissed me off during this movie ðŸ˜
0 0
On Character • Nov 7, 2023
Title Character
the concept is so slay
1 2
Replying to chii • Nov 7, 2023
Title Ai Uta: My Promise to Nakuhito Spoiler
ryu's so cute here
I did expect that the 3rd guy might be dying too but as the movie plays I thought 'am I tripping that he might have or nah?' and very well with the ending, he is
0 0
On Ai Uta: My Promise to Nakuhito • Nov 7, 2023
Title Ai Uta: My Promise to Nakuhito
ryu's so cute here
0 1
Replying to chii • Nov 7, 2023
Title The Lines that Define Me
ganda tbh
pogi pa ng baby ryusei ko
0 0
On The Lines that Define Me • Nov 7, 2023
Title The Lines that Define Me
ganda tbh
0 1
On Tonight, at Romance Theater • Nov 7, 2023
Title Tonight, at Romance Theater
the plot is really cool and refreshing. a good movie ngl
5 0
On The Door into Summer • Nov 7, 2023
Title The Door into Summer
It's a bit meh tbh
1 0
On Go Away, Ultramarine • Nov 7, 2023
Title Go Away, Ultramarine
even ryusei can't save this meh movie
1 0
On No Longer Heroine • Nov 6, 2023
Title No Longer Heroine
first half of the movie fl got me laughing my ass out ngl 😠this is basically a 00s shoujo manga stereotype with the love triangle n the cold cheating male lead shit. anw, I love kentaro here.
3 0
On Colorful Love: Genderless Danshi ni Aisareteimasu • Nov 5, 2023
Title Colorful Love: Genderless Danshi ni Aisareteimasu
I love cute guyssssssss
3 1
On Orange • Nov 5, 2023
Title Orange
masterpiece really
0 0
On Linda Linda Linda • Nov 4, 2023
Title Linda Linda Linda
linda linda linda linda linda
1 0
On My Little Monster • Nov 4, 2023
Title My Little Monster
well that was a great movie to pass time
0 0
On 23.5 • Nov 4, 2023
Title 23.5
I hope viewjune's a secondary couple here
3 1
On 23.5 • Nov 4, 2023
Title 23.5
I'm starving !!!! I need this nowwwwwww
4 0
Replying to chii • Nov 4, 2023
Title Rainbow Days
def not gonna rewatch again
I didn't really see anything remarkable other than highschool love but overall it's light and lively
0 0
On Rainbow Days • Nov 4, 2023
Title Rainbow Days
def not gonna rewatch again
0 1
